It's heeeerreeee! The revamp that is.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by kagebunshn, Jun 25, 2014.

1. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

So, when I wake up in the morning, the servers may or may not still be down. But then I have to go to work :(
    I'm not going to be able to concentrate AT ALL! I'll probably be taking extra bathroom breaks just to spend extra time looking at the rune checklist or reading the changelog.

Regular posters put up some posts with ur early thoughts on our runes. What is worse, what is better etc...any unique changes for our faction.

First rune I am looking up is Mena. Probably all the legs I own after that so I know what the fallout is before I start absorbing the good parts.

2. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Warcaller Fiorn will be a long range caster, I'm calling it. Sprite will get Ride Down and Draconic Force.

Razzoriel and Glad0 like this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

lol
    i hope that enforcer retain regen 3 and dead eater
    arrowsinger has precision
    prodigy get elusive

4. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Why does Garu Hunter still summon that bloody bear 0_o.

Still changes look fun, it's going to be jaunt relearning this bloody game :).

5. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Dat Elven Shade though!

At 75 nora, she gets startle (for 20 damage), shadowstrike and combat awareness :p

dsjtheman likes this.
  6. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

So Ash is 146 nora.

Though in fairness his summons are a decent bit better now.

7. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Have you guys seen Ancestral Avenger? He looks pretty decent (one of with such a high cost). Also, take a look at Forest Giant!

8. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Man, KF being a big range faction makes this range nerf much worse on us. A lot of our range units got a big hit. Though thankfully, Deadly Tracker stayed pretty much the same. A lot of changes are insane though..

For instance, the Strategist looks super powerful for his nora tag on paper. Elven Page seems like a super cheap healing/support unit. Surge Enemy on Elven Prodigy is just lol. Anyway, some changes I really dig, some of them are quite annoying, especially range nerfs. FFS Arrowsinger is almost worthless now.
    Anyhow I'm gonna hold further judgement until I played some games.

9. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Civilized Wilderkin has blitz, cleave, and evasive at about 70 nora.
    Elven Fury's nora cost is relatively the same and she now has hunter: unholy
    Nectar Fairy became a super cheap heal bot
    Sapling (LOL) got Surge: Plant
    Spirit of Endurance got divine favor, so it's a good alternative to Avenging Angel

EDIT: Fiorn lost Battle Leader.....

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  10. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Yeah. It looks like the meta will just shift into spamming super cheap-efficient champions. That's what it looks like now considering how quite a few cheap runes stand out as super efficient. And that's just from KF.

11. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Best I've noticed so far:

1. Dryad and Treecaller came out sweet.
    2. I like that you can get Stone Bomb 3 on Launcher.
    3. No Pariah on Tanglefoot.
    4. Surge Saplings (when deployed from the runedock)

Worst I've noticed so far:

1. Spikewood needs to at least be Treefolk to be playable.
    2. Both magic damage trees have a whopping 6 base damage. I hope ghosts and vaporize champs also have 20 Hp.
    3. K'thun still lame and Wandering.
    4. No more 1-3 range. No more Improve Range. No more Cast Light as a Feather.
    P.S. Please make Spikewood race treefolk so he can at least suck less with the aid of theme synergy. Thank you.

dsjtheman likes this.
  12. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

Agreed on Spikewood

13. dsjtheman

wow garu medium ... 3-4 range dmg 8 ....

14. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Elven Page looks good. Elven strat too.

Beaten to this, just saw proticks post

15. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Keep in mind, regarding K'thun, that he lost Mythical and so you can play him x2 in-game (or x4 with Grimlic's Mirror). Also keep in mind that Gnarlwood Grappler now has 65 HP on base.

16. dsjtheman

Vashal Vicar is very good guys... not much changed on him. I feel he's 2x auto.

Xirone likes this.
  17. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Woodland Jester can upgrade to Projection. Add Vashal Druid. Good times. :D

Xirone likes this.
  18. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Really? He seems terrible to me.

19. dsjtheman

Maybe I missed the mark... but with all the range nerfs he still keeps his (2-6 after intensify). and his cost stayed around the same. the only thing he lost was essance capture.

20. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Essence capture was huge on him. How will nora vitality trigger? Slags are gone now too.

21. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

All the giants pretty cray cray.

I've been running AA, and no one has killed it yet. (Good players realized their goal isn't to kill AA, as if it gave my avatar immunity: damage).