its time now Savage Tundra gets a super champ counter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by free20play, May 31, 2014.

1. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

other then the doombringer which not everyone will have
    since historically its been the only faction that almost always loses to superchamp decks since it can't do anything other hope to cliff dive superchamps with gale

as you can see almost every other faction has some superchamp counter or another
    froglar swamp : drown , tome of arcanis metamorph,poison cloud/slam/foulest mushroom ; judgement + nora incarnate or dot stacking
    kithir : fairy trickster metamorph,probably something else i fergot
    sl : forbidden fruit , metamorph
    ud : fading recollection,cast cauterize+ eye for an eye permablind,retribution+a high nora cost champ,both banish the spell and ability
    sp : vertical push,metamorph,death sentence + dot stacking
    is: blink , haste + combo attack devastate , ride down
    fw : reapers blade,doom,essence drain,death pact,deathstrike,sacrifical altar + dark rising,soul reave
    savage tundra: gots nothing

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Superchamps will be gone after revamp, would be pointless to ask this now.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

4. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I don't see how Gale doesn't count when you have Poison Clouds + KB listed under FS. Perhaps the reason ST has fewer counters (which I don't really believe, many things you listed are not being run in those factions) is because they're too busy being able to MAKE superchamps. Elven Ancestor and her ilk, ugh.

5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

6. free20play

thats because gale rng and situational while poison cloud + slam is guaranteed.
    also because i've seen too many times an augur do 36+ dmg alone which cuts most champs health down to 50% or less

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, no. If you can't setup a gale sandwich go home. Or just run that stupid hydra and bite everything to death, gg.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Only if every other faction gets a counter vs every 60+ hp champ ST seems to have. Fair is fair right?

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

How the heck is Gale RNG? It does a set amount of damage and the knock back mechanics have been the same forever.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not to burst your bubble but judging from the posts of this guy he's a mediocre player at best with a horrible understanding of the game.

Recommended course of action: do not argue with nor stare it right in the eye. Hold hands in the air and back out slowly.

11. free20play

i love you

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

what blows my mind is why people act like you need a "super champ counter"- just kill it

JUST DODGE THE SPEARS

Thbigchief likes this.
  13. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

R.I.P. locked camera

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Needs more HASAGI and SORYE GE TON

Easy wins

15. Kimiz

Kimiz Active Member

20 dmg cones and arctic bolts help sometimes.

16. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

But amplify frost and arctic bolt are expensive to come by, look at the frostfall icewisp and... wait, what?

17. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

The order units were deployed is very relevant. A thing most new players will not be aware of.

18. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Wtf, ST is the mother of Awestruck, doesn't she?

19. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

stun lock it with ferren and defile. That's right, a whole ****** theme in ST is a superchamp counter

20. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Maybe it's time to run the anti-RLR (tm) campaign again. Some of this stuff hitting the boards lately has been pitiful.