Ivyclad Traproot

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Gorebucket, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Ivyclad Traproot (KF, Plant, Treefolk, Rogue, 1x1)
    Damage 9, Speed 5, Range 2-4, Defense 0, Health 40 (+43 for stats based on Dryad)

Attack Poison (+2)
    Hunter: Ensnared (+5)
    Lay Trap: Brambles (+10) - Lay a Bramble Trap on target adjacent space. Next time an enemy champion enters that space, it takes 10 physical damage and becomes Ensnared for 2 turns. CD: 2

Upgrade #1: Hidden Vegetation (+3), Envenom 2 (+5), Domain Vegetation (+6)
    Upgrade #2: Camouflage (+2), Plant Regen 3 (+6)

Total Cost: 65 to 72

A sneaky tree that brings some stealth and a second mid-range option with a unique damage type to the theme. He inflicts additional damage to enemies that wander into his traps. A more surefire way of achieving this is to combine him with the theme's many Entangling Attack champs and/or the spell Brambles. Hidden would be best for keeping it alive, but you can opt for more utility or damage if desired.

This champ also accords with the unwritten template of the tree theme, which is:
    • Small, fast melee trees
    • Small, mobile mid-range trees
    • Big weighty melee trees
    • Big lumbering long-ranged trees
    P.S. Hunter Ensnared could easily be reused with the Spider theme. :D

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    Tweek516 and badgerale like this.
  2. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

Sweet cakes, might wanna revamp the second upgrade option abit you know, give him plant regen or camoflauge, works with keeping him alive and fits the tree theme

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Done. I like the idea of combining Plant Regen with Hidden so he can escape and heal up. Camouflage isn't as useful with Hidden, but that being the 65 Nora build it's probably ok.

4. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

ST has Savage Exploit, and FW has Forsaken Exploit, and SL has Sundered Exploit. KF should have Forest Exploit (When this champion makes a successful basic attack against a target with Ensnared or Rooted, it gains 1 AP and has +2 DMG for the attack.)

5. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

haha that makes sense, but rooting isnt a whole kf thing, more trees. cuz pacified comes to mind when i think kf