Jakei demon ST/UD

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kristian Skjold, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

Rune Name: Demon of the Tundra
    Faction: ST/UD
    Race: Jakei, Demon
    , Class: Ranger, Size: 1x1, Rarity: Exotic
    Artwork
    : Much simmilar to the "Frostwing glaive" but instead of ordinary wings, this unit wings is set on fire. including his long hair. It has a big 1 handed axe in its one hand and in the other hand a Chain on fire.
    Flavor-Text: "What have happened to you H'oran? The Underdepths have maddened your mind. Fight it! You deserve a much better fate than this!" -Shardseer master last words.
    Nora Cost:
    85-94 (i think)

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    13, SPD: 6, RNG: 1-3, DEF: 1, HP: 52

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Fire
    Arctic
    Flight
    Perserverance
    Tough 1

Upgrade Abilities
    Path 1
    Fira aura 1
    Fire aura 2 (default)
    Ally: Savage Tundra

Path 2

Hunter: Savage Tundra
    Absorb (default)
    Throw Axe

Questions to Answer:

To encourage a healthy discussion and increase the chances of your Rune suggestions being selected please answer the following questions in your suggestion post.
    • What role is this Rune intend to fill?
      This rune is intended to fit into fire bgs. But it Works in other splits aswell. it gives a possibility to give splits more ALT dmg (Fire), if its not runned in a Fire bg.
    • Why isn't this Rune's role being fulfilled by similar Runes?
      Fire bgs is not known for their massive alt dmg possibilities. (Of course) This unit can be picked with Throw axe to gain some physical dmg out. I think it would be a good connection between UD and ST.
    • How is this Rune different from what is already in Pox Nora?
      ST and UD needs more connection.
    • How is this Rune competitive and why would it be used over other Runes?
      The rune could easily be competive in a UD fire bg. but it'll get some synergize with alot of other runes ingame, so i'm pretty sure it could be competive
    • What makes this Rune unique and fun to use?
      Tough & absorb would make it a fun ranged tank. UD aint known for their ranged units. It dont got long range. but got enough to go through 2x2 champs.
      as mentioned before, it gives a Fire bg the possiblity to get out a Little more Physical damage out, thanks to Throw axe.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

@KingJad, see... this time i didn't make a Jakei king that was connected with another faction!

KingJad likes this.