Jakei Maiden Additions

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Aquifn, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

What do you guys think about adding Amplify Frost into her second upgrade path? It currently only has two choices.

Also, what would you think of moving her from priest to shaman? Most of our stuff is shaman these days, not priest.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't mind at all including her on my frost BGs since I like her since day one.

Still, Frost Amp is something I wouldn't ask for since I don't want it to be hated again, and trashed.

3. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

Yo @Sokolov if you have a free moment and wouldn't mind weighing in on this. And your thoughts on the lack of new frost amp champs in recent months/years. Reguardless, much love :)

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

I would like to see force barrier back on her again. I do agree ST would be more fun and creative with some more frost amp options

Aquifn likes this.
  5. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

That's one of my bigger issues with playing frost decks. 4-6 slots tied to really old stuff.

6. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

Mang, we have like six priests. And two of them have defender or commander. Need to roll them into shamans with the rest of our faction!

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Class Priest in ST is like "not to everyone". It's like locking the "class" clause of those abilities, I will guess on purpose.

8. Aquifn

Aquifn Member

While I understand that such a thing can be a balancing effect, it also feels like a flat nora tax for no reason. :(

9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Passive units will allways have a nora modifier anyway so take it as a free ability rather than a cost modifier.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ya I wish more of the IS units were Paladins, but we don't always get what we want ;)