JAKEI SHAMAN

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by JayZillaGT, Aug 18, 2014.

1. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Leverage: elemental should cost like 5 nora less at least, crrently it cost the same it discounts, that's kinda dumb.
    But, if you ignore that, yo may realize that jakei shamans have the ability to summon elementals, or at least help to do so, so it makes sense that she lowers the cost of elementals in some way.

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

A ten nora ability that refunds ten nora is hilariously pointless. But yeah crystals have a new best friend

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Revere: Snappy + Surge is as good as it gets. Once you get the combo down It's really effective.

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

offensively yes, I've tried her in a pure support role, she does really well. it's just hard to give up that damage potential with snappy.

in terms of consistency though the support role lasts ALOT longer, and performs every single game without fail, the combo setup is strong when it hits, but tends to get shut down quickly when a piece of the puzzle dies.

Goyo likes this.
  5. KingJad

Run x2 snappy and x2 shaman. You can get out a 89 nora snappy for 72 nora. Also run x2 Cloak of Ice for spot freezing aura.

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

yep and champs die, shamans more easily then most.

you'll get shamans then draw dragons late, or not have a freeze method till late, or you draw 1 and not the other and in that time they killed the first.

half the time I get the full combo up, get a kill, and then they spot remove the shaman, by the time I get another shaman out, and in place they've killed snap, now I'm trying to get another snap out, and in that time, they've killed the shaman.

sometimes the combo comes together perfect, other times it does not, shamans healing the team is consistent, the inspire build is consistent.

GameJack and Goyo like this.
  7. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

true

8. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Shaman is way too expensive. I'd rather just summon Icesnap without the refund. An 80 Nora unit with 8 DMG and defenseless oh but it has revere wow.

9. undred

the unit is fun , and i think it was made for 2 possible roles .

support or big dmg dealer in an elemental bg

10. Beasts for life

Even with surge elemental, 8 DMG plus 3 Elementals uh oh that's a very high 11 DMG

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

that is doubled on frozen champions if icesnap is deployed.

KingJad likes this.
  12. undred

for 22 dmg ... which is a lot .
    if you want easier dmg go to UD and play with lavaspout

13. KingJad

She has defenseless. True. I personally equip her with keeneye crown so she shouldn't be close enough for the enemy to be able to get a melee attack off on a unit with 2-7 range(amazing range <3). So think about it this way ur champ has defense less but is hitting for 22 damage from 2-7 range. As for healing this is an elemental bg so include crystal phoenix (which is elemental<Surge>). Given it takes a little setup to get this going.

I don't lose my champions as fast as calisk describes. For maximum draw-ability Include Icesnap x2(until they make named things x1) and ofc Jakei shaman is auto x2 as u need jakei to trigger endless devotion. Oh and to spice it up I include nohkan guide because jakei pupils are YOU GUESSED IT JAKEI (triggers endless devotion). Now its entirely up to u if u want motivate on the guide or give ur shaman and snappy nohkan do.

14. Beasts for life

So
    sorry you guys I didn't read revere Icesnap. Yeah does seem too bad now
    Still -3 Nora would be nice

15. Beasts for life

Doesnt

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Tundra Whisper: Multiattack (1) + Frost Attack
    Lonx Adept: Magical Attack + Slow + Amp
    Lonx Defender: Revere: Icesnap + Evasive (3) + Ancient Implication -> 50% dmg reduction.
    Faeries: Hinder Movement (spot slow CD1)
    Icewisp: Shatter + Elemental

17. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Most of the times, I lose to broken equipments or 6spd kills my powerturns.

I can't wait to get our speed properly balanced without Ready.

18. KingJad

IM guessing this is an amp bg

19. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Casting Blinding Reflections on Jakei Shaman after casting several Inspires removes all her negative conditions, allowing you to keep buffing champions :)

KingJad likes this.
  20. KingJad

HACKS!