Jellebrium Warscreamer

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by coolronan1, May 8, 2014.

1. coolronan1

coolronan1 The King of Potatoes

Rune Name: Jellebrium Warscreamer
    Faction: Forglar Swamp
    Race: Jellebrium, Class: Wizard, Size: small, Rarity: Rare
    Nora cost: 75
    Artwork: An injured dark red Jellebrium screaming while a group of Gherns are covering their ears.
    Flavour-Text:

Champion Stats
    Dam: 12, Range: 1-3, Spd: 7, Def: 2, Hp: 45

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Sonic
    Jellebrium Mind
    Screech
    Deafening Aura
    Cacophony ap: 4, cd: 4 (Champions within 4 spaces take 8 damage, become distracted 3 and are knocked back 2 spaces) new ability

Champion Upgrade abilities
    Motivate
    Sonic Roar
    Reflexes 2
    Tormented

Last edited: May 15, 2014
    Skullferno likes this.
  2. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I like this one a lot. Hit the nora up to 78 though and preferably remove WarCry. Maybe give him Deafening Aura. Really like this idea. Though, Wall of Grief might be removed. He seems really ability burden, and we want him to have max 5 base and 2 active.

3. coolronan1

there i switched out warcry for deafening aura and wall of grief for screech that is better for him. what do you mean by max 5 base and 2 active?

4. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

The Dev's want all champs to find a certain balance. Back in the olden days when they ran stuff each champ had a middle ground for abilities and attacks. Now it's wild and crazy.

5 Base abilities such as: Jellibrium Mind, Flying, Absorb, and lets say in this case Motivate and Tormented. Then it would gain Teleport and the attack they have.

5 base and 2 active abilities on 1 champ. That way your bg needs to be made to make more synergy and less super champing. That's what they said they want in the future for revamp.

5. coolronan1

oh i see thanks!