Jellebrium Wavemaster

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by coolronan1, May 7, 2014.

1. coolronan1

coolronan1 The King of Potatoes

Rune Name: Jellebrium Wavemaster
    Faction: Forglar Swamp
    Race: Jellebrium, Class: Wizard, Size: small, Rarity: exotic
    Artwork: A dark green female jellebrium standing on water, while a bok in the background is being surrounded by a wave of water.
    Nora Cost: 79

Champion Stats
    Dam: 12, Spd: 7, Rng: 3-6, Def: 1, Hp: 45

Champion Abilities:
    Attack: Psychic
    Jellebrium Mind
    Trail: Water
    Tidal Wave
    Cast: Undertow
    Domain: Water

Champion Upgrades:
    Hydrate
    Dive 3
    Water Vortex
    Water Veil

Last edited: May 7, 2014
    Kormack likes this.
  2. Kormack

Kormack Member

Mate this champ is too overpowered 6 range + cast undertow + elusive + 14 base dmg (more than most of the boks) is too much for 76 nora if i was you will nerf him a lot or dramatically increase his nora cost + rarity. Becouse if he stays as he is he will be the best range foglar champ bether than the famos doombringers and one of the best supports. But it is a realy interisting champ and the undertow will be great in a lot of the water based bgs if you fix hes balance issues. Best regards and I hope to see your ideas realized.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  3. coolronan1

oh thanks :) i will try to change it a bit

4. Kormack

Kormack Member

Just aim for one main role cheap support or range dmg dealer champions which combines the both are really expensive like Bliss or Snaptooth Ancient. The easyest way to do it is to compare him to other champs from the same fraction and race if possiible and then start to make adjustments. This way you will be more close to the base balance of the game. Now it looks still great but way more balanced and fills the role for long range jelebrium which they so desperatly needs.

5. coolronan1

thanks, u could take a look at my other suggestions for jellebrium if u like :)

6. Kormack

Kormack Member

I will mate :)