Kalasle's FF Tier List -- PS4 -- 8/30/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Apr 4, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

barbs aren't that great, it is mainly forge hammer propping them up in noijah's bg. the equip is broken. Gives a champ(often a ranged champ with full ap) 6 damage instantly and can stack with banner, courage, macadamize, incite rage, and guard tower. Lol. Instantly deletes a champ from the field and gives you a super champ.

Ballballer and claydude5 like this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Passing around Stone and Blood Chief markers causes enormous and protracted swings in damage. They can end up on ranged units or other burly melee, which then benefit from Incite Rage. And after that they get Forge Hammer shenanigans and everything else IS already packs. That's why I think they are t1, not just because some ranged unit can get +6 dmg for 60 nora.

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I would test barbarians but I don't have access to all the legends to make it work properly. I think most of the bg's power is just from forge hammer and courage though and that dwarves and maybe constructs could be just as strong with all the best runes.

Most of the time when I see this bg win, it is winning off of power turns from forge hammer and or courage. The markers passing doesn't have that much of an impact even though they are good.

It is difficult to defend against the instant damage courage+ hammer can give and difficult to kill the champ afterwards. Barbarians do have a ton of physical damage though and cheap physical resistance, cheap meat bg, or super champ counters would all probably work very well against them.

Idk what I think they should be rated, this is just my opinion on them.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  4. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Maybe the new wings coming next expansion will help them get to the next level.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I'll update this with post-coalitions thoughts. Already knocked worms down to t2 at best.

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

You got it all figured out. And on the same day as release. We'll done.

Nebron likes this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

5/13

Hyaenid 1.5 -> 1 -- They got enough from the expansion and patch to tangle with the best. Some light synergy and plenty of good champs.
    Skeletons 1.5 -> 1 -- Got a couple workhorse units and Xulos buffs.

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Cyclops are really decent right now,there are several cyclops players in top 20.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I did see one game with them, they were lookin' strong. I'll keep an eye out, may go 2->1.5

10. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yep definitely should. Cyclops are awesome right now.

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Don't forget SL Equip in Tier 4.

kalasle likes this.
  12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Still better than Salaman.

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

That's generous.

14. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Actually someone is running IS/SL Equip split and is in top 10.

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is FF tier list only. If anyone wants to quit their day job and analyze all the split faction BGs out there for effectiveness, more power to them.

Karamasov likes this.
  16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Sure, IS has five champs with Craft. It also has Armory to speed reveals, reduce cooldown, and reduce nora cost.

17. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

All I saw in there is St Semmir Brew being ridiculous and Relocate:Magnepede.

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Updated. Added some new things into FW, and shuffled around rankings in other factions.

IronStylus and Karamasov like this.
  19. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

How would you rate my monks? xd

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I would not consider Geomancer a BG.