Kas bg

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by rockintrol, May 10, 2014.

1. rockintrol

rockintrol The King of Potatoes

How would a kas bg with a high budget look like?

2. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Well you can't really run a full kas, you need to mix them, plus apprentice is trash. Will update with my idea of a Kas/mix

3. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/c5kCd+C****8c85cgjconc26cguCjzckkCjxc86s7Ks6ms7@s19s7bS2LS13sNr3yrI

This is what I'm running, ferren + kas is the main theme. Plenty of debuffs.

Comboes to look out for
    Healing + any Nohkan Do champ: Doubles the efficiency in heals if they have to take more hits to kill the Kas champs. See delegate and Dancers as good healing.
    Blizzard Cloak + any Nohkan Do champ: Self explanatory
    Yeti Shaman/Ferren Master/Ferren Wanderer + Kas Master: Can stunlock multiple things together. In the case of shaman, you can move into majestic range, then use Kas Master's ability to stun them, then next turn imbue stun, and then next turn use Kas Master's ability again, stunlocking a champ for 3 rounds!!
    Jakei Disciple + Time Bend: Equalise procs on time bend, so if you wish to have 18 nora for free, make sure to wait until your opponent has more champs than you and time bend for 18 nora and a full heal!
    Ferrens + Jakei Disciple/Kas Adherent: Either get one attack off or make use of Ferren Master's freezing aura, and you have an attack with Disciple or Adherent for a nice DoT and awestruck.
    Heretic + Arctic Gift: If you upgrade trail snow you get permanent domain.

And yeah that's about it, if you wanna know what upgrades I run (some are iffy) just ask :D

4. rockintrol

rockintrol The King of Potatoes

Thanks looks good.