Kas?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by symbolist, Apr 1, 2014.

1. symbolist

symbolist New Member

Are the Kas actually useful in any way? I think theyre really cool but I've no idea what would make them viable? Maybe a mix with Ferren?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

They are just plain OP, mixing with some ferrens is a good idea, also they are useful in endless devotion battlegroups. But you can just slap blizzard cloak on them and go on in any battlegroup.

Woffleet likes this.
  3. symbolist

symbolist New Member

Huh really? cool!

What would a neat sample group be that included them? I'm trying to get into going ST, because FW has gotten stale for me.

4. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I don't like their theme at all. They could be doing interesting things, but instead they are just Ferrern on steroids.

I would like to see more Still mechanics in ST. It seems like the perfect place for them, and Kas the perfect theme.

5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

You can build a pretty decent deck just running every rune with No Khan Do 2 and then run 2x Blizzard Cloak and declare victory (most of the time).

6. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Authyrtyr speaks the truth in this matter from personal experience xP

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

i hope our meta goes back to everyone running Bomb/AoE spammers

nohkan do 2 + full ST + Banner + blizzard cloak is just awfully annoying. put elders and kas guide in and wa-lah, i hate u

8. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Im all for the modifying of nohkan do if we can nerf the hell out of IS

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

IS is in its worst state balance wise with this latest expansion.
    It´s mindblowing.

10. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

Hi Savagers

I need some Critique on the Kas/Nohkan Do Jakei Battlegroup, and how to improve it.
    http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/chdc85ctjCuwCqBConc26cqGCjzCjlCjxcy_s7Ks6mS7@s19s7bs2Ls13s49r3drIe2P

Let me first explain what the BG entails from what a fellow Guild Member mentioned

"Brightside of this BG is it will flop alot of players with its offensive/defensive playstyle. You have both Jakei Maiden and Cleansing storm for cleansing which is a lot more than most BG's get. The only non-jakei being the Frostfall Icewisp is sort of a must since no Kakei have shatter and its not the best to completely rely on spells to shatter sometimes especially with shielded around so there is kind of an up-side to shatter counter's in your BG. However be careful using rebound with juya equipped with Keeneye Crown. Your BG has excellent forms of awestriking enemies via kas suja, ancient implications, Jakei Starseer. So the BG covers issues with equips and need for cleanse quite well. Detection is hard to say Jakei Wingmaster can be hard to rely on as far as your only detection would go so it might be clever to pick up another detection option of some form. There is magic damage via Jakei Starseers and Kas Adherents so champs that become incorporeal isn't the worst threat

Another problem might be nora costs your BG is very nora sinky which is truly my only worry. It can still pay off but generally most your champs are expensive other than a couple. Not sure which cheap Jakei are viable though.

Generally there are tons of game-winning perks to this BG but it still has its flaws being high nora costs and hard-pressed against stealth BG's"

Thanks

rickyjpen likes this.
  11. NFix

NFix Member

12. MageDKun

MageDKun Member

Ah! you Ferren fusion looks extremely fun! Full on Kas and Ferren Focus combos - seems really exciting :). 300k seems expensive but I'll check Poxbox out.
    Thank yoy NFix

13. NFix

NFix Member

against stealth that bg also lucks some detect. but once the stealthed unit comes visible. its dead :D

14. NFix

NFix Member

15. rockintrol

rockintrol The King of Potatoes

How would a kas bg with a big budget look like?

16. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well Kas Guide would be included for starters :p

17. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Voilà. The word you are looking for is voilà, not wa-lah.

But yes, I do hate NKD.

18. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

jakei soulpainter and kas guide are too good a mini module to ignore
    just run one of him and every kas decks power level will go up by 10