KF Council Revote

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Molosse, Aug 1, 2014.

1. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

I noticed that there are not council members for Split Factions. I run a Split KF/SP deck. Does that mean, Karma, that you are my rep per se? If not, can we get a Split Faction Rep?

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

One idea we had in the council was to change Rally The Herd to grant Rapid Attack 3 to every Centaur until the end of turn. It would definitely be a nerf but would have its uses (Centaur would be Nokhan Do killers, for instance).

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

There really aren't split faction reps, per se, but the FS and KF reps could deal with Tortuns. Karmavore has been running Tortun decks recently so he should know what they do well and what they could do better.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I had thought about Tortuns today, forgetting there are no reps. So i'll most likely be addressing them somewhere in the middle of Fae/Cens. As is stands ponderous is just to a big of a drawback for torts to be competitive, even in a SL/KF bg the double attacks made cost additional nora and with the new "tortuns trade" it's a bit of a waste. I'm not really sure where to go from there, it's just the incredibly low speed combined with the inability to really out position any opponents due to the AP pool/need to attack next turn. The opponent has the ability to really dictate when you're fully allowed to get some nice attacks off.

5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yeah I think Rally the Herd would become a huge issue once centaurs are addressed. Rapid attack 3 seems like a solid solution, or just have it work like Quicken. But I don't like the second idea at all, so I'll have to think on this a bit more, but with time I'll have a better understanding of things and it will be addressed :).

6. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Rally the Herd...Centaur creatures you control gain Encouraged for 4 turns. Snowballs with a large herd, but just decent if you only have 2 or 3 dudes. Centaurs don't have access to multi-attack abuse or cheap meat. Not abuseable/stackable by Bliss(a + ).

Alternatively, we could just make it function like melee/ranged Bullseye except for centaurs only. This is probably more powerful since it front loads more damage, but it feels more boring to me...much like the art on the card.

7. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

It is not a priority, but can we fix Ash. Ash has Pariah, which I understand. But his Pariah does not give him access to relics. Is this a bug because Pariah is supposed to seclude him from other champs and not relics it seems?

8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

For council members I'd go with either Xirone, Karmavore, or Gorebucket. Mostly because they are good vets of KF, and probably understand the needs that we forest folk have.

Vallassa and DarkJello like this.