KF Deck Ideas #1

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Staxover, May 15, 2014.

1. Staxover

Staxover Member

Here is a deck idea I threw together that seems powerful. It is an Elven Fury deck.

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cd-Cp4c54c5FC3DchkCjbc3FCp5CjQc50s5s4Ks6gs6BsLr3nr2Yr rUe2FE1aE2w

The purpose here is to swoop or dash to an opponent and take him out swiftly. Condor Furies take up most of the beating; and with the right support and timing, each Condor can double tap an opponent champ for greater than 80 damage: 10 base damage, +6 in upgrades, +1 from Pride, +3 from Taskmaster, +3 from Bard, +4 from Horn of Kthir on Arrow, and +2 from Elite Blade, along with a 50% increase with Duel, 29+14=43*2=86. (This puts even ST champs at risk.) However, it is not without cost. Condors are expensive; and with an Elite Blade, it gets even more. So that is a down side. Once it is up and running, it is pretty solid. Condors with Elite Blade or Covenant along with Taskmaster and Pride upgrades will have 78 HP and, oh yeah, will take only 75% of damage (the equivalent of scale armor) from dueling champ and can also have 7 defense (9 with Ariel Supremacy).

This is all sounds too good to be true.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

are you sure elite blade works with condor fury?

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

also I would throw in a elven strategist/bliss (relocate ally) a couple epochal sages (haste) and a bullseye (works for all champions and furies are 1-2) and I would change the rst of the lineup to a more meta approach with anaru, TC, den mothers, skirmishers carnivorous vines, etc.

4. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

I thought Royal Condor Fury counted as a Condor Fury, meaning you are limited to two of either. Can you really have two of each?

5. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

i agree i dont think you can take 4x

6. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Royal condor is just a reskinned LE condor fury.

Also elite blade does not give full bonus on condor as it is 90 nora not 91+.

Did bullseye change? It did not use to work on melee champs even though they have long reach. For example it did not work for ranger elite arrowshot.

in practice, you rarely have enough ap to move to them, activate duel, and still double tap. Power turns become pretty impossible with multiple 2x2 melees. If you are generating that much AP, centaur skirmisher + carn vines does more damage from a much safer distance for less nora.

7. Staxover

Staxover Member

Yes, Elite works on Condors. I ran it before.

I ran all of these in the past, but they may have changed it.

Yeah, your are correct with damage output on Centaurs, but where is the fun in typical? As for the double tap, I did it against a stupid bot champ for 84 damage once not having Pride out. Since Condors can store 13 AP, you move up to -3, Duel -2, Strike, -1, hit -3, and again -5. Back then though, now that I remember, Strike did not cost anything. Anyway, it is a fun mechanic.

8. dsjtheman

dsjtheman I need me some PIE!

arrowshot doesnt work with bullseye because its not a basic attack. mele champs with a 1-2 range can benefit from bullseye ate 2 range.