KF-Forum

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by KelRama, Sep 23, 2014.

1. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

..is dead?

2. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

think people are just waiting till Ronin comes out. Otherwise there isnt much to talk about. They haven't had a patch in a month and we've discussed what was already getting patched at length.

DoGs are not focussed on balance/rune changes right now, they are focused on Steam launch.

And The Ronin is still 'Coming Soon'....by which I mean its got less of a chance of coming than an albino midget with leperosy.

Sunutsu likes this.
  3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I've been incredibly busy with RL, starting my own company up so most of my time is divoted to that, sadly pox time has taken a hit.

I'll be trying harder in the nights to get on more, but again things are hit and miss atm.

Sunutsu likes this.
  4. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Lots happening behind the scenes. Not really much of anything new to discuss though.

May the leaves of mystical oaken stardust powers sprinkle down upon all true KFers. xD

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

You've done a nice job so far with the player council. What are your thoughts of the Player Council for KF? Do you think you'll be able to keep up with us or should you pass it on?

6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

The forest is standing taller than ever...

Sunutsu, Karmavore and DarkJello like this.
  7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Honestly I'm super adamant about being the best I can for the kf council, it's been a dream of mine to be in the council, lame I know. That said I'm sure somewhere down the line I'll pass the torch just like Xirone. But for the time being all of my free time is writing stuff down on paper then later transferring to the forums, even at work on my breaks I'm adding to my KF folder.

I'm doing my best to remain active on the forums, but I'm always thinking of things for KF. So the work load isn't stacking up too much.

Much, much more to come fellas. And always, keep talking about balance. I love comin back to a talkative forum.

DarkJello likes this.
  8. KelRama

A new patch and still no changes for kf championswise, fantastic...

9. Gaedel

Did you notice if there were any nerfs for KF? This was not a balance patch, it was a new content patch to get ready for Steam.

10. KelRama

I know, i know.. But i rly want mah fearies viable :(

11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'm so pumped for the kf changes to go live. Can't wait for Garu Hurler.

The new Fae enchantress will prove higly useful, and the switching of foment is highly needed, two themes should move out of the shoebox :)

Sunutsu and DarkJello like this.
  12. splitstax

splitstax Well-Known Member

When will they go live?

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Same time as steam release apparently

14. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Much in the way of excitement and such for the future. Stay tuned peeps.

15. Gaedel

Anxiously waiting!

did they include these in the 9/25 patch?

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Negative sir, this was a game change patch not really focused on balance