KF - Illusion-themed spells and/or abilities

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by StupidJerk, Jan 22, 2015.

1. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

I've been playing around with Elven Illusionists lately, and I've been having a lot of fun with them. I came up with a number of ideas for spells that would work well in an illusion-focused battlegroup.

Spell: Holostorm - A spell that can turn your army of illusions into damage. The possibilities for how this might work:
    ~A: Target champion takes 1 magical damage for each illusion you control, and 2 magical damage for each illusion you control. When an illusion you control is destroyed, this spell's cooldown is reduced by 1.
    ~B: All illusions (you control/in play) are destroyed. Target champion takes 2 magical damage for each illusion destroyed in this way.
    ~C: Destroy all illusions in play. Champions within 2 spaces of an illusion destroyed in this way take 3 magic damage and become Sundered 3. This damage ignores DEF.

Spell: Holographic Shuffle - A relocation spell that interacts with illusions, potentially in a controlled or chaotic way. Possibilities include:
    ~A: Target champion switches places with the nearest illusion that you control within 6 spaces. The illusion loses all AP, and target champion gains half of this amount, rounded down.
    ~B: Target champion gains Illusionary Shuffle - at the beginning of next turn, all champions owned by this champion's controller switch places with a random illusion.

Spell: Holographic Blade - For 3 turns, target unequipped champion is equipped with an Illusionary Knife - when this champion makes a basic attack against an opposing champion, an illusion of the equipped champion is created adjacent to the opposing champion. If there are no available spaces for an illusion to be created, the opposing champion will instead be Distracted for 4 turns.

Spell: Twisted Mirror - Target champion loses all abilities other than basic attacks, and an illusionary copy of it under your control is created adjacent to your nearest friendly champion; when this illusion is destroyed, all lost abilities are returned to target champion.

Abilities: Here are some potential ways that illusions can be buffed to be more indirectly helpful.

Holoscope: All illusions within 4 spaces of this champion have Detection 1.
    Slippery Images: All illusions within 4 spaces have Combat Awareness.
    Mirage: When this champion is attacked at range, an illusionary copy of it is created in an adjacent space. If an illusionary copy of this champion is in play, this champion gains Evasive 3.
    Nightmare Strike: When this champion successfully damages a champion with a basic attack, that champion will randomly be Scoured 2, Shocked 2, Charred 2, Chilled 2, Diseased 2, Poisoned 2, or Eviscerated 2 for each adjacent illusion to that champion.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts on any of this? What would be OP, what would be worthless? Any ideas on nora costs?