KF Pox Renovator for Snowcharger Cavalry + Juya White-eyes (newbie)

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by NoraRum, Mar 18, 2014.

1. NoraRum

NoraRum The King of Potatoes

Hi there, I am a newbie making a beast ST. I got an awesome donation by Bobzie last time and now I am hoping to get some higher tier runes. A friend told me that I may be able to get some good runes for Pox Renovator. So here goes nothing.

Thanks a lot =)

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3540368&fb=0

2. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

you should at least ask for 2 of each ...
    better yet. Not trade the renovator away at the moment.

3. NoraRum

I see no point in having the renovator. Keeping him may get me a better trade later, but I have very few runes right now. So getting good runes sooner would be better for me. That's the way I see it. I don't have many other high valued runes to trade besides this.

But if you think it's worth more, I'll accept your 2 snow chargers and 1 Juya =D gimmeh.

4. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

If you're looking to make an ST beast deck you really shouldn't be looking for snowcharger cavalry :/ I can send you a budget beast deck if you want. Just say the word :)

5. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

The thing is Rum, Renovator is worth more than those, so you should reconsider using it. Also, if you are planning on ST beasts, you could always trade the KF reno for the ST reno in a 1:1. Reno's are good, trust me.

6. NoraRum

Ok, thanks. I guess I'll try to get the ST renovator. My runedock is lacking ranged champions. Thanks a lot. I'll be trying to get the ST renovator now =)