KF treefolk idea: Spore Pod Parasite

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Tarth, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Faction: KF
    Race: Treefolk
    Class: Druid(?)
    Rarity: uncommon
    Base: 1x1
    Nora: unknown

Art: A huge blooming yellow/red flower with spores blowing/floating all around it at the base of a great old tree in the deep forest. It has vines running up and through the tree and seems to be spreading into the ground as well.

Text: " Not all life is capable of standing alone against the world my children, but even the lowliest of our seeds can change their fate"
    Stats:

Dmg: 6
    Def: 0
    Spd: 2
    Rng: 0
    HP: 33

Abilties:
    Attack: physical

Spore Bloom: All rooted treefolk gain cast: fairy dust as long as they are rooted

Parasite Network: This champion comes into play rooted and is planar bound. This champion may attack using the range of any rooted treefolk you own.

Transplant

Veil: vegetation

Upgrades:
    Base: Bind. Choking stench, Mind wipe aura: 2,
    Base: Hidden: vegetation, Cast: fairy dust, Contaminate ( Need help on this one)

Concept: Its a parasite that works with rooted treefolk to enhance their abilities. In FF KF where I wanted this guy to stay really he is a 3spd unit who can store I think 3+4+2ap? So he should be able to double tap if you save up the ap at near global range for 6+ damage if you have other rooted treefolk. Mostly its their to increase the reward for rooting yourself, and add extra omph while defending a font.

transplant sounded fun, as it kinda sorta drives its cost down but allows you to play around with its other abilities like Choking stench + contaminate or to get : veil: vegetation popping around the field. Of course it could end up killing some good treefolk you didnt want to die while you lose a font in the worst case so should be interesting.