KF Trees

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jun 29, 2014.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

DMG, DEF, and HP achieved by these bgs is just mind-blowing.

There are a lot of things that need to change. 18 dmg 63 nora champs hitting at 6-8 range... yeah... come on guys. Don't give the protectorates all the ridiculous toys. It's frustrating and not fun to play against.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Prot didn't get all the toys, UD got a bunch, too.

3. BroWatchThis

True. UD is kinda like the good ol' days right now. Trees do way too much in matters of boosting, range, melee, healing, FREE MEAT (that also deals great dmg, has good hp, and has 2-3 defense), and nora cost cheapness... they are just stupid right now.

4. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

I'd say the biggest issues are Tanglefoot and Sapling. The new leveling system has made spawned saplings much stronger, and the summon for them has had its CD reduced as well (probably to compensate for the loss of Gift of Fertility), and the deployed ones are <30 cost units with Surge and Defensive Strike. Beyond that, Treefolk's Blessing makes tree BGs incredibly durable. Even most KF players agree that current Tanglefoot is BS.

EDIT: Tireless Harvester also seems like a problem. With the buffing of trees in general and the overall cheapness of them, making these guys even cheaper really, really sets them ahead.

Overall, I think Harvester should have its nora cost increased by 20, Sapling should have Defensive Strike as an upgrade (the default one, so spawned ones don't start with Domain: Vegetation), and Tanglefoot needs to be reworked completely. Summon: Sapling should have its CD put back to 5. With all that, I think they could fairly give Willowind back Improve: Range.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
    BroWatchThis likes this.
  5. BroWatchThis

IMO, the biggest issue with trees is all the boosts that stack... domain:veg, boost treefolk, and let's not forget greenhouse (which also grants +1 spd to trees within AoE).

There are too many things to list honestly.

6. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Tbh in KF it isn't just trees most of that faction is just over the top for example elven page is another. But treat launcher is the worse of them all I don't feel like his power got toned down at all.

7. BroWatchThis

This is true, but u was told to be more specific so I chose the obvious with trees. There's no chance in hell to beat a tree bg right now.

Falconer is a more commonly known issue, but that is only a few things like you said. All of KF needs a serious look at.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

My Fire Amp BG has no problem with trees...

9. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Till they play willowind that is.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

FRlol

11. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pariah and ma3 is not necessary. He does need unequippable though. Reapers blade is just such a cheesy combo.

12. jeeperz2

Lol lets not get into fire amp with flame ember and fire giant right now lol because after trees get nerfed they are next. And willowind is another one I think need a nerf

13. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Time slip + Tanglefoot = lol. Who on earth thought removing Pariah from this champion was a good idea? It was on him for a reason.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  14. jeeperz2

And as I look over to death lily who lost both flurry and still has parish and can still not be equip with anything I wonder..

BroWatchThis likes this.