KF/UD fire bg help

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Sunutsu, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I want to get advice on this bg I plan on making. I have never made a KF bg before including a split so I don't know what non champion runes to add. I mainly play UD but I saw some of the fire champions from KF and I get motivated to do a split with them. This is the bg I have so far http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cqmcjBcfVc6-C8dc52CjbCfvCa8cwVcazcdpS2lsDS2zs6gr2or3nr3fr3TeWe2ge1te2K I cannot gain access to expensive exos/legs so please don't recommend them if they aren't on poxbox. This BG isn't working out so far because I am not completely sure what to add so it would help a lot if you could give me advice.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

first: borghas is nice, but he is balanced around FF and his HP is pretty low in splits, I used him with price of victory in my split with fs, but running the UD banner or a foment champion are valid options too, all of these stack so you can go with everything if you want.
    The first champion I would love to recommend you is tortun mortar, but it isn't runnable without accrue, talking about tortuns grenadiers are good too.
    I would try to take advantage of catharsis bloom in this split, using it to heal flame siphoned champions or to make imp familiar replicating sustentable.