Khong the monkey king

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by KingJad, Jul 17, 2014.

1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

While they are at it...

How is it? Worth getting 2x?

3. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

he seems super OP . no kan do is a very strong ability and with the mocking thin he becomes really cool . i haven't played a lot but he seems to get the job done for 66 nora

4. KingJad

but he isnt "super op" he has 10 damage and his ability can be disasterous if ur playing a champ with an eater ability other than that if standing there gets the job done he does good for 66 nora

5. undred

true , bue that is pretty much the only time it will backfire. I think he looks rather cool for 66 nora

6. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Not everything in UD is a demon, not every fw unit has boon of the undead, not every bog hopper has leap 3. Khong not having artic is a step in the right direction just as ST flying units not having arctic was. Every faction is losing it's brainless synergy. It hurts but it is what it is.

7. undred

then how does he survive the cold ???

8. KingJad

arctic is an ability that all members of the tundra have because well they live in the tundra they get use to ice they shouldnt be inhibited (speed wise) traversing something they are use to (ie. ice) and a better comparison to arctic would be amphibious not leap and BotU is only for undead champs

9. undred

leoss don't have artic

10. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

no other faction has such a strong underlining theme like arctic. I am sick of ice spamming in particular as it benefits all arctic/arctic flight champs in some way and hinders all nonflying non-arctic/arctic flight units. If beast do not auto have arctic then it will slow the ice spamming. (You still have lonx, jakie, and yeti auto arctic-ing) ST even has arctic gift, orb of frost fall, and snow drift charm if a champ is not arctic. ST players just need to deal with not every non-flying champ having arctic because they are capable of dealing with it.

11. KingJad

leoss are split runes and are from maljara (no snow)

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Gedden is going to consider this but no promises.

Tweek516 and KingJad like this.
  13. KingJad

focus on your game senshu :)

14. undred

just saying that leoss dont have artic so they see we have non artic runes :)

15. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

His siganture skill is bugged as hell. Says basic attacks only, but work on most of the abilities. eg. Hawk, Bola, Def strike, Zerk attack and when you charge him, he gets Charge skill icon that cannot be used,.

16. KingJad

i believe this should be reported in the bug reporting forum

17. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

I am pretty sure devs read new rune threads :)

18. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Non Arctic champions in the Savage Tundra makes no sense to me... Where this monkey comes from?

19. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

He came from League of legends his name is Wukong the monkey king.At least when I first seen this guy I knew he was from LOL

Ninao likes this.
  20. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member