King PvP

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Moonstone3, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Moonstone3

Moonstone3 The King of Potatoes

so i came across an idea for a new game mode for PvP. do you guys remember in some compaigns in solo play that you sometimes have to kill a boss to finish the game? well this is my idea for a new PvP mode

the way it works is that you pick a specific champion to be the king of your deck, the hp will multiply by 10 or 5
    and the king will be auto deployed at the start of the game next to your shrine, now i thought maybe we can also pick 2 guardians that will support the king of your deck

guardians are the supporters of the king and if one dies the king will lose max of its hp and passive abilities that is only given to the king of your deck. guardians will also self deploy at the start of the game

king abilities can depend on the champion picked to be the king, so if you kill a guardian the buff will fade away or the buff can be given to the guardian itself giving a more reason to kill them aswell, if guardians had the buffs then the buffs would only support giving the king power like max damage and defence, range.

a few rules tho
    you cant pick every champion to be king, it has to be specific runes like hero runes or not OP runes to be the king of your deck. also destroying the shrines is not possible you can only win by killing the king,

the king passive ability that cant be taken away will be the BOSS ability given to the compaign bosses, which is unstoppable, iron will and more, that way the king wont be easily killed by being pushed off into a hole.

spells and attacks that drain percentage of hp cant harm the king.

so yeah this is my idea i think its cool, if you guys got more ideas to support this one i would like to know! and yeah its really like a chess Mode really, kill the king and you win the game. the only problem i can find with this idea is that the king and guardians can just hide behind the shrine.. yeah im gonna need to think about this more