lagging and slowing the game

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by orellevi, Apr 25, 2014.

1. orellevi

orellevi The King of Potatoes

i dont know how to fix the lagging (or slowing) start even before i log in to the game lobby the game-inwatch games and more if you fixed it before so please help me its a nice game to play it

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The "lag" could be caused by many things like your computer not having enough RAM. How much RAM does your computer have?

3. orellevi

if vram is Dedicated video memory so it says 512 mb but wait i have played this game before when soe was the manager it worked fine and i remember i had craper computer than this today

and btw thank you for the support

4. orellevi

lucky i have another computer and checked it and have 512m vram but its still slow when i install it in this computer

5. Senshu

Actually I meant system ram not video ram. Have you tried updating your video drivers?

6. orellevi

no i even tried to see if i have. and no i dont have

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  7. orellevi

no more slowing i have fixed it

8. Senshu

Good to hear. What was causing the problem and how was it resolved? Please let me know so we can help other players who may have had the same problem, thanks.

9. orellevi

oh yes i just... well download some Software that install or update my video card the problem i have deleted the software it but it works

10. Senshu

So, this software was it a driver for your video card?