Lagging and then Disconnect (In Game)

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Tequila Cowboy, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Tequila Cowboy

Tequila Cowboy New Member

This has been going on for two days now. I know it's not my internet because everything else works fine.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, was are your system specs? Ram, Processor, OS, and video card?

3. Tequila Cowboy

How do I find this info?

4. Senshu

This can be found by going into your your Start Menu and selecting RUN from the windows menu (in Vista/7, use the search dialogue on the start menu). In the Run application type in "DXDIAG" and hit OK. All your system information should be on the popup window.

5. Tequila Cowboy

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 -Bit
    Inspiron 1564
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU
    4096 RAM
    BIOS: Ver 1.00 BIOS A01 PARTTBL

6. Senshu

Hmm, there shouldn't be any technical reason for your problem. I checked out the live game and there doesn't seem to be any server side lag at the moment. You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling Pox Nora to make sure one of your files wasn't corrupted or something like that. Make sure to delete the Pox Nora folder before from your install directory before you reinstall the game.

7. Tequila Cowboy

I uninstalled and reinstalled and am having the same issues..

8. Senshu

Hmm, try disabling any non essential background processes. It could be something like a antivirus program or google Chrome is sucking up too much ram.

Also, are you playing the stand alone download from PoxNora.com or using the Steam version?