"land" status or detail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chisanahikari, Aug 22, 2015.

1. chisanahikari

chisanahikari New Member

Didn't it better if can click the empty land and can see the status like effect and other?

It show like runes, a picture and abilities...like:
    sand, ability none
    shallow water, ability none
    empty or a fall, ability any heroes that have size 1x1 that didn't have flying skill will destroyed
    snowed, reduce 1 speed to heroes that didn't have artic abilities
    water, need 1 more AP for heroes to pass that didn't have amphibious and flying series effect
    and many other

include more status:
    poisoned cloud, if heroes pass here it will loss 3 HP
    Awestruck, if heroes in this panel it will get awestruck
    and many other

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You can hover over a tile and press "n" to get the information that bringing up the advanced grid (pressing "g" twice) doesn't give you.

3. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

played alot of WWII tbs games, and when u would mouse over a tile u would get terrain info, and if there was enemy units , it would give u stats and even attack results within a %. if this was applied to pox it might remove
    some suprise elements I suppose,, but it might be helpful to some players,, like when u see yer 12dam rune attk a 2 def champ,, and then after , u do 4 points of dam and yer like huh? now times running ,, lots of champs to move still. and yer not sure what to do with yer remaining ap,,,it can be a lil frantic scouring through enemy abilities, then doing the math on each turn,,on each attck situation
    , I played tbs all my life so im kinda prepared,, I guess,, but imagine a new casual player?
    homework anyone?

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

While this is true, it is an obscure system that makes it difficult for players to find the information - and it is often incomplete. I have an item on our future features list to improve the functionality in this area.