LE Rune Reward

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrDragco, Mar 7, 2014.

1. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Well i was just thinking of a very nice way to reward players for playing more games and give colectors more sweets and a way to make one of a kind bg's.

Lets say DOG made a Limited Edition Champion , not some OP stuff a normaal champ that can be found in raars or uncommons typs.
    There would be only 1000-1500 avaiable.
    After every mache you win there would be a very small chance you could get this LE champion.
    I supose its will take some months till the 1000-1500 LE runes are won and after some time DOG can anounce a new LE champion that could be avaiable to win by playing games.

This gives lots of motivation for playing games.
    Lots more colectable runes.
    Gives some players a unique chmapion to show off (even if its not strong).

Like the giving trees that where given.
    I think it rewards player a lot and gives extra dimention to pox.

What do you think?

2. kaion1994

kaion1994 New Member

i just want DOG to make the marketplace to be crowded again :( , noone want to trade anymore , they just use poxbox .... anyway i think that you have a good point :D

3. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Trading is a very good part of a game aswell... and extra expieriance that was taken away by external sites.

4. Mdude186

Mdude186 Member

Instead of LE incentives I'd just like to see normal rewards, which can be obtained by regularly playing (not by chance, i.e. every 3rd game get a random C/UC). Although I do like the core of your suggestion. That is, giving a higher stakes reward, but what you've suggested just seems like having a carrot on a stick in front of a pig you're riding, in order to keep him moving forward. Its nice, but maybe just added on top of normal rewards, or possibly have this reward be linked to ranked play.

5. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Well yes i see this added above the reward systeem that they are plan to add of win runes thru games.

6. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

On the plus side its not wrong to be showing the carrot as it will only give you more players to play against , and we know that it was the problem at the end of pox SOE side.
    Even if there where players online most of them where in lobbys and observing games..
    My point is to motivate players to play games and give them a small chance to get a unique , speciaal reward that they can trade to colectors or make a bg just for that one LE thats looks diffrent even if the bg isnt meta!
    :) just an idea tho but thanks for the reponse.

7. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Would be nice to hear a Dev's opinion on this :)

maybe somthing simulare

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

The trader market was nothing but sharks. Trading in Pox has been a joke for sometime. The stores actually standardized values. The sharks were always there to want the runes value plus about 100%. So I could care less if the trader was completely removed.

9. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

the trader was full with sharks with the low playercount..

btw thats not the topic of the thread ;D

10. AKHolic

AKHolic The King of Potatoes

this was discussed before, the bazaar was a sea for sharks who ripped new players.

11. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

The Bazaar is a terrible place. They need to remove it and add Bazaar tab. It would be either next to Lobby or Guild tab and everyone can see it. That way there would be a link to trading 24/7 and with the new updates to crystal forge, people can rip sharks in half. There will always be sharks in the trade pools but, if everyone could see trades, they can help newer players and not let the sharks eat them whole like in the past. The option for Bazaar tab would be, if you don't want it on, you simply put in the command: /bazaar off and it would turn off. Same for turn on. It would not show up in games only be active while you are playing AI games or in lobbies.

AKHolic likes this.
  12. Skullferno

Also there should be no reward for playing. Your playing to get gold and crystal forge reward stuff to make runes. Getting useless LE or other runes is pointless. The only free LE rune we should get is the Owl they are giving away for free for coming back. They shouldn't have to give free stuff away for playing a game. That is a poor idea and mainly probably thought mostly by collectors and older players who just want to get richer.

AKHolic likes this.
  13. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

External sites have always been there, but still nothing is better than the actually trading

14. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

:D your right about older and colector not doing this for the get richer part tho hehehe

Skullferno likes this.
  15. Skullferno

My Hypnofrogs sit there and give me the stink eye, and I love them truly I do but........I want more reasonable work from DoG than LE stuff :p If we could get a Common, Uncommon, and Rare expansion only. That would be great!

Griselbrand and MrDragco like this.
  16. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

Yea I was tired of all the OP lege and exo :D

17. Celestus

It would be an effort to be typing /bazaar, the bazaar in its day was for more than trading. It was for people to come and just chat nonsense. And I was an avid trader, I used to trade all the time. Its what I do mainly love to do, trade and collect.

18. Skullferno

No you misunderstand. It would be a permanent tab and to turn it off would be doing the /bazaar. It would take 1 to turn off and 1 to turn on. You misunderstand Cele, and I know. The bazaar was home to friendly convos and many other things but this would be just the same, but in tab form to all players. It would take less time and effort than click on bazaar lobby.

19. Skullferno

It would resemble Guild and Lobby tab. It would Bazaar Tab not Bazaar Chat. You only need to use /bazaar to turn it on or off.

20. Celestus

Ahhh I get what you meannnnn, /bazaar to turn it on and off, Makes sense, I still don't see the difference too much though as you wouldn't be able to see any other chats like Guild, or the lobby of which you are in, Just means that instead of clicking between say TG and Bazaar you just have to click between, the tabs at the bottom, though does mean you could use it in game.