LE Shadow Master

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SPiEkY, Jun 5, 2015.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

How the Firk do get this and why am I just now noticing it?

JellyBerry likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Code is Convention. If you used the code to get Firk Mindcaller it doesnt work. Yeah it sucks.

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If it was tradable, you could have mine. The code worked for me since I didn't get the mindcaller.

4. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Where do you enter a code?

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

First page you see when you start poxnora. Where you activate gold tokens.

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

What business practice is this.

Pattn199, JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  7. Boozha

Dunno, I can't get the mindcaller now. I can't get tons of stuff because I have no possibility of coming to conventions either, so perhaps don't complain ...

8. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Its not tradable, so RIP.

Also, someone give me Mysterious Hooded Elf and I will love you forever.

9. Boozha

Huh? You can earn it yourself by playing the new campaign on legendary. Not that easy (because all my cheaty trick decks have protectorate components, mainly, though)

10. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

You're funny...
    [​IMG]

super71 likes this.
  11. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Someone somewhere thought this was a smart move.

Great!

Pattn199 and SPiEkY like this.
  12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Speaking of which, @Senshu Wasn't there a thing a long while back when DoG acquired Pox fron Sony that all those who merged their account got all campaigns, now an future? Why is this one not available to us like it should be?

super71 and claydude5 like this.
  13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The reason was that they had more cards printed than they needed for the last convention so they re-purposed them for this convention as well. Budgeting, etc. They are not wrong for reusing the leftover cards to maximize the marketing budget. I do however think that the 1x per account limit is unnecessary due to the untradable part of the runes. If someone wants to use the code a 1000 times and get 1000 untradable, unshardable runes then more power to them. It would let the collectors get 2x of their runes and let the devs use the same cards as many times as they want.

Pattn199, SPiEkY and Morfeas like this.
  14. Leadrz

Cap it at 2x
    Otherwise one day if tradable.

15. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Yeah but... despite the reasons behind that train of thought it's still pretty lame and practically tells collectors to ********.

I'm all in for handing new players something to start with (which does nothing for them since they cannot be traded), but the fact that more and more untradeable things keep showing up doesn't make any sense to me, neither does saying that the reason to limit their release is so they can use them again later on.

I guess that if you don't pay $50 for a mega box you're not entitled to have new tradeable LE runes, because even 25k gold is not enough.

Pattn199 likes this.
  16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Capping it means they cant use the code again since accounts will have used it previously.

17. Leadrz

Capped at 2 runes ofthe same le from codes.

18. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Yeah @Moles pls make this happen, I wunt le untradeable 2x Mindcallers and 2x Shadow Masters :(

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

this is some serious bullshit.

Pattn199, IMAGIRL, Leadrz and 2 others like this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

launchpad