League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

what rank are you

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Diamond 1

>.>

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

wow, in silver/gold jihn is not an issue at ALL

4. PurpleTop

meh, his range can be hard to manage. He's part of the reason I stopped playing bot lane.... that, and my FPS problems

5. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

what the Firking Firk who has issues with Teemo at Diamond 1

you cray dawg

6. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I'm detecting a theme.

PurpleTop likes this.
  7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

pt is silver something iirc

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

that sounds more likely, it's usually perpetually silver noobs who complain about random Bane Shift being OP that def. ain't because they had a bad match or two against it.

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

that's not very nice; can't we all just get along?

but yeah the only poxers i'm personally aware of that tend towards diamond or higher are Patches4, frond (OJFTW here i think), hashinshin (heh), and then probly some noobs on sub-freedom level servers. probly forgetting a couple but eh

10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I'm Diamond EUNE & EUW so I guess that puts me in the second category.

11. PurpleTop

Hey....
    I was gold last season :(

Silver 1 atm. I don't have near enough time to play anymore so I've had trouble rising the ranks

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk you man

me, danyoung and flyingfinn are all diamond on EU (fin is like dia1 standard)

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If I can avoid playing with my friends I should hit Diamond this season. Holding a pretty steady climb solo but when I group I tend to drop :/

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

QFT

Although I don't care whatsoever about rank this season. I'm sitting in plat 2 right now not playing any solo games all season. Just dyna queing with all the nooblords that I call acquaintances and lose most of the games.

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Yeah, I know this one. It was always kind of depressing.

PurpleTop likes this.
  16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i've been plat 3 for a while, play barely any ranked.

probly gonna decay over the next couple months

17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

The only time I've ever played ranked was when I did my placement matches 2 years ago purely out of curiosity about where I'd land. Got Silver 2, which seemed to make sense. Haven't played a single ranked game since. I honestly don't give a flying firk about competitive LoL. I mostly just play ARAMs these days, and whatever the random game mode is on weekends. When I do play normals, I usually end up getting matched with/against plats and diamonds, so I guess I'd land around that level if I bothered to rank up.

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The only season where I played ranked was like Silver 3 or something.

Considering how bad I am... everyone in Bronze must be 8 years old or something.

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

New Guinsoos has me excited because I can legit run AP varus without it being a gimmick.

Start DBlade + Pot
    Pickaxe + Boots
    Recurve Bow
    Finish Guinsoo's
    Hurricane
    Nashors or Hourglass
    Whichever one you didnt build
    Deathcap or GA

Level R>W>E>Q

With just Guinsoos and level 5 W you have about 60ish on hit magic damage (On top of about 120 AD) and your Blight stacks detonate for 7% max HP per stack. Hurricane throws stacks everywhere and the MS helps with micro. Once you add Nashors into the mix you do about 180 on hit magic damage and stacks burst for 10% per stack. End game build with cap your stacks each burst for about 15% per stack (60% max hp with the 4 stack e combo). Using ult to burst the stacks will kill almost anything and if it didnt the ult now applies stacks over the duration so your second ability will kill anything that isnt Galio.

Scales remarkably similar to AD builds but spikes much harder after guinsoo and huricane.

20. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

me, me, pick me, im dia 4 thats not bad right?! let me feel acceptence and awe of my digital feats of skill. (cries in the corner)