League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm trying to remember how to play after 2-3 weeks of FF14.

Note to Self: WASD makes you move, but not the way you want to. RIP flash XD

Dagda likes this.
  2. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Pretty good, anywhere from 8-19 LP.

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

F IS FOR FLASH U CASUAL PEASANT

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I prefer D.

Anima26 likes this.
  5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Every time I play Zilean, I always remmeber to play safe in lane... Oh wait...

[​IMG]

6. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

LOL, Zilean such troll. Also, I thought you just made your text blue, didn't see it was linked. :p

8. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Honestly, I didn't know it was a link until you said it was a link either.

Pixyrus likes this.
  9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

100% yes

BurnPyro and Anotherblackman like this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

11. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

IGN: Anotherblackman1

I adc as lucian.

My favorite jungles are Xin and Nautilus.

Im the type of guy who will pick rengar jungle vs khazix jungle and get the head of khazix.
    Im the type of dude who will gank... and not just some half gank to get a flash then go farm. I mean a gank like, kill this guy bro.

I suck at mid, but ryze looks black so I use him vs fizzles.

12. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

A good ganker is always a welcome addition. Im more the bruiser/AP Player. :D

13. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Well.... You are a 'badguy'....

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the theory behind removing silences in general is that it's more obnoxious for players when they're silenced than when they're stunned (when you're stunned you know you can't do anything, when you're silenced you have the urge to do things but they're pretty much all useless unless you stacked some sweet AD)

in talon's case specifically, what makes him snowball so hard is the fact that there's literally no stopping him once he gets ahead. he will get in, he will do a lot of (aoe) damage, and you will not be able to stop him barring a whole team effort focusing on ccing him real fast. even if you stacked that sweet ad, he's got much faster burst, a good escape (if he chooses to use it as such), and the silence means there's no way for real retaliation while he blows you up.

they're trying to make the game more interactive, i've heard it said (don't quote me) that zed is their ideal assassin- you know he's coming, you know what he's gonna do, and even when he thinks he's killed you there's a chance to get away. at the same time, he has the potential to snowball out of control. he just doesn't often global someone in less than a second.

Morfeas likes this.
  15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Goodbye Talon, was nice to have known you. Into the shoebox you go!

16. Morfeas

FTFY

17. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Any comments on the new champ? I actually love it before even playing; knockup, an ezreal-like dash, an ultimate that disrupts the battlefield. It seems to have all that I love on a champ.

18. Morfeas

If there's one thing LoL has taught me is to not make speculations about stuff until the dust settles.

19. Morfeas

Lulu is getting nerfed soon™.

20. Morfeas

A Lulu who starts flask VS a melee on top is a bad Lulu.