League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

rodar rodar rodar

Dagda likes this.
  2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

those colors are pretty hard core.

Dagda likes this.
  3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

wait you got no promotional games? thats cray. I feel like i lose promos more than anything else

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

only if your mmr is like 5-6 leagues higher

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

my ranked team hasn't had to play promos yet, although i think it's easier to skip those

also just on the ranked team note, if it's a full 5 v full 5 in the ranked queue and all your buds are higher ranked than you, that doesn't mean that everyone on the other team is gonna be higher ranked than you too. so far as i can tell, it starts out using your individual mmrs averaged or something to guesstimate where to place you, then it uses your overall team mmr to match you and move you around the ladder

it's entirely possible you play against teams of bronze or teams of diamond, although i doubt you do either on a regular basis

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

My eyes betrayed me when I reached dark blue.

7. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

RIP OGN. Guess i'll be watching LPL next season instead :(

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'd be surprised if dmr gave a Bane Shift about your account outside of the opportunity to play in bronze that it presents, he's been talking about trying to get in bronze for a while now

now, if he decided he didn't like you he might **** around with you a bit, but it's not really as though he can mess anything up too badly i don't think (outside of getting you banned, and given that his main is banned, that does seem possible regardless)

but yeah. he has this thing where he throws money at games. like a lot of money. call him king whale.

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Boosted hospy out of bronze.

There were definatly some smurfs in my games. Honestly though, the attitude was a lot better than in plat. I had 1 flamer in 4 games. I'd sign for that any time.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Got offered 100 dolls to boost someone from s4 to gold. 50 up front and 50 after.

Make me wanna start a business

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

wow, people pay that much just to get gold on LoL...

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

All the things you can learn while boosting someone else xD

The more you know

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

What is it with bronze/silver and warwick?

Honestly.

14. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

KALISTA GUYS

15. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

He's the jungler who takes the lowest amount of mechanical skill to learn. Literally as simple as "press R to gank". Also, Flare junglers are pretty popular in bronze/silver because, again, they require very little in-depth knowledge. Just farm for days and carry at 30 minutes. Sorta like Poppy.

16. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

The new champion. I'm too pumped to troll with that ult, the possibilities... Hehe, the day Riot gives you the capability to control someone on your team, the day... the day you.... Oh, you get what I'm saying. ;)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  17. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Pretty sure it's the champ your ulting gets the ability to make them dash, not you.

18. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Oh, that is just what I heard from others so... Oh well, pretty cool champion nonetheless.

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i believe it pulls the friendly to you, and then the friendly can dash

i dunno what the range is on the friendly-pull and the dash-knockup thing, but i assume it's not global at least

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'd be amazed if it released like that