League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

was present during a very heated argument on skype with 4 challengers today, 2 of them ADC mains
    apparently opinions on kalista vary hugely
    will have to wait and see I suppose
    no matter what, I still think her passive is unhealthy

PurpleTop likes this.
  2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

her ult pops you out at your AA range, so if you're, for instance, annie support (with your sick 625ish AA range), you can ult in for sick knockups, bounce out and get a great cc chain with the tibs. works with just about everything. makes ulting thresh in a bit more awkward, but them's the breaks

in any case, kali gets to do hella work all the while. i think she's gonna be pick or ban until nerf.

3. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Played 3 games the other day. First with Morgana to check out my new victorious skin, and it looks great. The animations aswell.

Then I played 2 with Sion, to see his new looks/kit. I love his ult, but hate the fact his q is not a point-click stun anymore. Also they did a good job on the model. Looks great and is absolutely huge. Although it does remind me of a warcraft orc at times.

4. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Anybody playing on EU-W this fine morning? I will carry you to Wood III or we can plays normals, idc.

Add me if you are, IGN: Arcade Fiddle

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  5. Anima26

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  6. Anima26

Dont be shy.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

8. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

Kalista seems strong in a competitive setting but you're better off with another adc in solo que unless you got a good duo then y ou can probably stomp the other team.

PurpleTop likes this.
  9. Anima26

Kalista is like a not quite as good Ashe, shes not as good as people think, shes outclassed by alot of adcs due to her awkward kit, imo. I would pick Lucian, Draven, Jinx, Vayne, Trist over her but Firk playing adc farm simulator anyway, i prefer fiddlesticks jungle, fiddlesticks mid, fiddlesticks support, fiddlesticks anywhere.

10. Anima26

Anyone on eu-w around for a game btw?

11. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I've had wild success with Kalista top.
    I've also jungled her once.

She has great ganks.

IMO, she's far better than Ashe, except Ashe has Stun.

I was able to kite Shaco and Nasus my last game the majority of the game.
    I even kited them plus the mid Yasuo from enemy tri bush past baron, back past their red, then my team aided me and i did this all with 2bars of health and putting them all from full to 2 bars before b'ing between there base and jungle wall.

Shes very strong when you understand her kit. I foresee nerfs honestly.

12. Anima26

She probably will get nerfed due to her kiting being abit absurd at times, mobility powercreep in League is pretty obvious, but i think shes overrated personally and there are better adcs, like DRAAAVEN.

13. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I honestly think Sivir can go toe-to-toe with Kalista fairly well. Her passive/ult makes it easy to keep up with Kali's jumping, plus the spell shield will block the massive E proc damage. In lane, Sivir still has some of the best waveclear in the game, so Kalista will need to waste her poke on minions unless she wants to farm under tower all game.

14. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Ashe stomps kalista, too. Outranges her, slows her so her leaps are easy to deal with, and good lockdown that doesn't require a friendly present.

15. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

get hype

16. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

You say "manaless" as if mana is actually a resource past the 10 min mark. Tbh I wish League could be more like DOTA that way.

17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

It's a void critter. I like the void critters.

18. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Is Orianna suppose to be hard to play? I seem to have no difficulty playing her. o_O

19. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

are you still bronze?

20. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

In solo que, yes, bronze 4. But with my ranked team, we are Silver 2.