League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I'm keeping track of my ranked games for next couple months, and I'm keeping track of how often an AFK / Troll happens. I'm also noting who's team the person who AFK's or trolls is on, what champ, what position, and what the apparent reason for the disruption is (bad net, trolling, ragequit..... all of which are completely unacceptable). Hoping to get a fairly large sample size whilst not losing major rank (currently flexing my noob in Silver 1).

Anything else you think I should take note on during these games?

2. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

what rank/estimated mmr they are, maybe

also, bad net isn't entirely controllable. it also introduces something of a slippery slope

4. PurpleTop

if your web can't handle league, you shouldn't be doing ranked and putting others at risk. I do understand sometimes the dog gets into the cable and fux shjt up, but how often do you think that happens compared to people with regular connection issues, afks or trolls?

rank/mmr is a good thing to keep track of, but wouldn't theirs simply be similar to mine?

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

to point one, you have little way of knowing which is which unless you play with them on a consistent basis. too, pretty much everyone says that, just no one abides by it when it's them lagging

as far as rank/mmr goes, yeah it's likely similar. the idea there is to figure out where the perceived trolls are relative to the rest of the game. so let's say it's all s1 and g5, and then a "troll", and the troll turns out to be an outlier in terms of rank or mmr, i would find that interesting (if it happened on a consistent basis)

6. PurpleTop

yeah I get that, and I guess that's what you meant by slippery slope. It is hard to tell when someone is consistently having connection issues vs a random internet spike, but they will all be documented nontheless and unfortunately there will be isolated incidents where it isn't the users fault at all that will be documented with the game breakers, but it is still disruptive so the data will be useful.

last game we weren't even losing, our swain just says "afk" then disconnects. Never came back. When this stuff happens it's easy to see what the mode of the incident is. (I called it ragequit)

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

or maybe he just had to go unexpectedly. was there any other context? (i don't really care, but it's worth considering for you)

8. PurpleTop

yeah earlier he said "if blitz dies one more time I'm gonna quit."

but blitz didn't die again before he quit...

9. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Literally carried. (Soraka heals OP)

[​IMG]

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That win/loss ratio.

Also, where is your 2nd/3rd item sheen

11. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Why would you go sheen 2nd?

And really, the w/l was the thing you commented on? Not the 100cs average at 35 min across all the players in this lobby?

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I thought mine gave away that it was low elo anyway.

Also, burst *****, do you need it?

btw, as said months ago, akali is still freelo at any elo

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  13. PurpleTop

A quick lesson on teamcomp
    5adc.png

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

the thornmail stack managed to beat the 5 ad+tp gimmick comp.

lemme guess when the 1st tower fell

15. PurpleTop

it was just after two minutes :p. We saw it coming, just didn't know which lane it would be.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Haha, did they?

Oh pox.

17. PurpleTop

sad :/. What kind of punishment system do they have installed for that sort of thing?

18. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i think they at least consider banning

19. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

lol, that's kinda fkd up

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

some mad kids

how dyou know it was pox?

also lol NA