League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

All true points except at lower elos the meta matters much less and what does matter is how well people can use their best champ. A good talon can be great in this instance

2. PurpleTop

However I find he is best used when the enemy fails an engage , or he is good after an engagement has been perceived to have ended. His form of assassination punishment is unique in this way

3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

THIS NEW CHAMPION LMFAO OMFG

4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I'm such a troll but its so funny.

I'm eating my team, and spitting them into the enemies. Everyone is so confused and laughing, the best. :D

5. PurpleTop

reported

Pixyrus likes this.
  6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

hecka fun champ

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

to see banned

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

MotherFirker FNC is unstoppable. Like holy Bane Shift let's feed early and then steamroll anyway.

Rocking that FNC flair since 2013

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

rekkles ran into OG about as fast as he ran outta ****s to give

#owninnoobs

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Initiation was lulu speeding up a bloodboiled janna passive kalista.

Wurd as Firk my man

wurd as Firk

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

12. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Anyone else find hidden gems with the new Devourer? I was thinking Aatrox never dying, Kayle with Runnan's 1v5ing, and maybe even on-hit Teemo.

Don't gimmie any Yi/Shyv/Vayne crap, that's lame and you should feel bad for abusing that freelo.

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

they literally included an apology about kayle in the patch notes

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

All the xins, nocturnes and master yi's are back. Ugh.

It's bloody lantern jungle item all over again. I don't know how Riot didn't see this one coming, again.

15. PurpleTop

That's exactly how I feel.. Yi and ww are autobans. They couldn't have thought it was a good idea.

16. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Tbh I'm tempted to just drop League altogether and start learning DOTA. At this point, it's clearly the superior game (some would argue it always has been). Riot has had their heads up their ass about so many things for a good 2 and a half years now at least.

17. PurpleTop

do explain

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

to be fair, riot is more about milking the moneybag than actually presenting a good game

you'd have to do a fair bit of research, but time and time again they fail to make the experience of the player better and instead favor skins moneygrab
    also if you follow some of Richard Lewis's work, you get a good idea of how Riot operates, and it's not exactly clean.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt up until they screwed Deficio over completely for being in talks with CW who offered him a management position. Honestly.
    There's a few accounts out there of ex-employees who talk about the toxic environment in the office.

Stuff like that

Whether dota is the better game or not, I cannot say. League is definitely a great game to play, mostly with friends. But Riot as a company definitely doesn't deserve my respect.

PurpleTop likes this.
  19. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

DotA > LoL

WW is still low tier

Yi is very, very strong

Xin is very strong too

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Santorin with full hp and ult up after his team gets ***** and lose the game of that teamfight. All credit to dodo and calitrlols for getting onto that ezreal, but man TSM just don't play as a team.

Also, bench turtle already and get keith. He's currently by far the better player, especially in the current meta. Turtle just can't position for Bane Shift and gets caught so many times. Welp teeesem