Leave Multiplayer gold on double, revert Singleplayer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garr123, Aug 3, 2014.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

another bump 'cause spam

2. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

Gedden addressed this in one of the first q and as saying he wanted more reward for participating/losing and that they were looking into it.probably just down the priority tree (pun intended)

Pheezy likes this.
  3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

The gold accrue rate is not keeping me and some of us from PVP. For me one of the biggest drawbacks is the short timers per move. If I had more time per move then I would probably play PVP more often. The second reason I do not play PVP is the match system. Having a low PVP level matched up against a top 100 limited league is terrible. Even matchups by ranked level. However, I understand this is due to the low population playing this game. Maybe make an option to wait for a close matchup or first available game. Once these two options are resolved you'll see more PVP than PVE. I don't even think of the gold accrual rate when I decide not to play PVP.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Maybe you not, but there are people somewhere that doesn't want to go to PvP because the gold accrual rate is significantly lower, and they not only lose, they are getting better slower, that's the people I was aiming for.
    The proposals you add are good too, but anything above 2:00 timer wold be unbearable, so I wouldn't expect that.

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I agree with the PVP gold acrual rate increase. I also would agree with some sort of PVE accrual increase. Maybe a more detailed tutorial or single player that gives actual runes, commons and uncommons and maybe rares, as rewards. Play X amount of games and you get a random Exotic. Bottom line is a better chance for newer players to build up their collections.

6. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

The state of this game at the moment, with 1500+ runes and a small, but highly experienced old guard, is not conducive to attracting new players. Pile on the fact that it takes ages to actually acquire even a small handful of those 1500, very low drop rates for legs/exos, and a system that actively punishes your gold accrual for both playing and losing in multiplayer makes me worry about the steam relaunch.

The game frontloads negative experiences for and also demands a huge investment from a new player.

Pipster likes this.
  7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Bump for Firk tards.