Legendary Harbingers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darkpally5, Feb 6, 2015.

1. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

Can we make this a thing? I would say with the meta in it's current state that they have enough meta presence to warrant having a much more obtainable option. With ranged units nerfed across the board and Harby going largely untouched, I think it is necessary. Plus they are real cool and stuff

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Look. Watch the Q&A's or... Look up the short answers moles did to them please.

soulmilk likes this.
  3. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

If the answer is "We feel Harbs are obtainable enough" I disagree already

claydude5 likes this.
  4. Leadrz

XD no it is not.

It's more "computer says no"

VcVcV likes this.
  5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

the only way you could convince him if you made a mind control machine

6. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

no. people paid $60 for them when they were at their cheapest, some up to 300+

7. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'd love to see harbs be more obtainable but they have said that they will never be purchasable again. Maybe they could put out a similar stat/ability champ because they do have a fairly unique combination of flying range and initiative but not even sure they would be willing to do that.

8. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

To be fair, its obtainable via $$$ (non poxbox/ebay/wtvr) whereas 150ks are obtainable only through points that are gained from hellish gold farming. And they are all nw obtainable through its legendary versions.

To me, gold farming is harder than $$$. Time spent on gold farming 150ks is way more precious than 60$ So in that perspective, I dont see y not

9. Leadrz

Use renos

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Plz no

11. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

If a rune is playable, as Harbs are, and if there's a precedent set with allowing access to a rune in a different rarity, which there is, then there is no reason to NOT allow a rune to be re-released with a slightly different recolor.
    You don't own the runes you play with, D.Owl does, in this case the only option is to then nerf Harbinger to remove it from Meta play since, at this time, it is a runnable/efficient rune that the vast majority of the playerbase does not have access too.

Ohmin and WhatTheHex like this.
  12. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Harbingers as I have understood it was novelty items for people giving money to support PoxNora since it was in need of money.
    (In other words buying Harbingers.)
    Releasing Harbingers again, even at a different rarity with different art would go against the thanks to the people who pretty much let PoxNora live. (Since Pox was in need of money.)

I might however be wrong about this.

13. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

How about we nerf them to oblivion and and let them have collectible value only first?

14. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

psh. "hellish gold farming" i played the game for fun and had enough to get 2 150k's :p even though i didn't use it on that

pox is supposed to be fun remember

my suggestion is this

re-release as legendary carbon copy

update the sprite only for LE and make it super frickin badass with giant tyreal wings and a fricking bow with the shits and bigger boobs.

DarkJello likes this.
  15. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

[​IMG]

Jonesy23, Ohmin, Flyingfinn and 2 others like this.
  17. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

this or resell them for 50$. I would buy them

18. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pretty much no. Nerf them to oblivion but do not re release them or make a legendary version.

Some runes that are LIMITED EDITION should stay that way.

Ohmin, SPiEkY and RedScarlet like this.
  19. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Do not yell me to do some research or we will fite.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Gedden said he planned on making a rune with the exact same stats as harbs, or possibly changing Doombringers to be a reflection of Harbs because that's what the original plan was.

But lol, legendary harbs. I'll see a Unicorn before that happens.