LEGO

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Firk, Jun 21, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

you take that back

[​IMG]

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Last I checked collectors sets have a better investment return than gold.

3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Yes some things are worth quite a bit

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Just dont let your kids play with old Lego its not really safe for kids to use, cant understand how i could survive playing with old Lego myself when i was a kid. But who cared back then with toxic in toys? its has bright nice colors and are fun, lets chew some on them :p Atleast it sounds like LEGO did get rid of the worst kinds, from year 2008 and forward it should be safe to chew on lego/duplo, and now they are trying to substitute plastic.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

is a stop motion video of a pox match too much to ask? spell effects too plz

6. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Ragic i will get on it but i have to order parts

7. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I need some help here i am building a tower and can only build the top right now wich of these looks do you honestly like the best

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

lower

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

thanks

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I'm with ragic on this one I want to see you set fire to a handfull of those round rock lego pieces and throw them down onto other lego to simulate someone casting firestorm.

Dagda likes this.
  11. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

yeah i tried that as a kid i still regrett it to this day, not setting fire to anything but i will build an authentic Poxnora army

Edit: also i am neither Draksar or a demon so i cant cast any fireballs, i can smite them or electrecute there asses tho

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    Geressen likes this.
  12. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Or snipe them, i had no white hair...

[​IMG]

13. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

OK SO... I AM STARTING TO BUILD THE FIRST EVER LEGO POXNORA BATTLEGROUP

STARTING WITH PROTECTORAE
    (This is only for Protectorae players)

LION GUARD
    A group of Divine Warriors gathered from all Protectorae factions each poxnora player can add one rune to add to this army i will build in LEGO.
    All Champions must have either Paladin or Priest as one of there classes, and be a Protectorae race. You are allowed to make new champions using PoxPoints runemaker if you want. When the Battlegroup gets 30 runes it will be considereded full and i will start on the wrath group.

For starters pick one rune to add. Later you might be able to add more if not enough players joins this i will fill out the battlegroup

disclaimer: The looks of the army will be blue collor with lion symbol/emblem all champions will match this theme. They dont belong to any special region and have fortresses and guard towers staged all over the world. There purpose to serve the Light and bring Justice to the Wrath

Only custom heroes are allowed none of the heroes in the actual poxnora game as of right now only Lion Guard heroes wich you are free to make up with the usuall deck limit of 2 first served.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  14. Ragic

actually lego makes a fireball catapult. can use the fireballs from that. plus the catapult itself can be used for a couple other runes.

15. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Yeah i can deal with that when i get to the Wrath part right now i am only doing IS/KF/FS/ST

16. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

these guys are pretty cool

[​IMG]

19madfox95 likes this.
  17. Ragic

I always thought it odd that these specialized kits basically have to be built one way. That sort of defeats the purpose of legos no?

18. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

do whatever u want with it, its absolutly just not one way

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I actually have quite a few LEGO sets I am holding for resale. But I have been looking to bulk purchase some LEGOs just to build random stuff as well.

As for kits having specific instructions - of course they do that. First, it's just marketing. It's way cooler to market/buy a Castle than a bundle of mostly grey blocks. At the same time, most people don't have the creativity to make their own things - it's not much different than other model kits which have you making ships or mechs or buildings. The difference is that LEGO CAN be more modular/customized and they do sell bundles of just blocks if that's what you want:
    https://www.lego.com/en-us/classic/products/creative-builder-box-10703

20. Ragic

yeah but once you start mixing and matching your legos from other kits good luck getting them sorted back again.