Leoss Magnate

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Gaedel, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

What are your thoughts of Leoss Magnate? I know he's not as valuable as in the past. I used to use him for Haste all the time, especially on Mosharn. However, since Haste is on the same upgrade path as Regal Presence and Divine Favor (2), it makes it a much tougher choice. I find Regal Presence is probably the better choice. If I run two of them, I would probably use Haste or DF2.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

right now i run him with regal presence and pride of aliur for the cheapest
    i agree that haste is really good that is why i run 1 ethereal priestess in my bg for haste i was thinking about putting in 2 but it might be a little expensive

3. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I only run 1 magnate in my leoss bg and due to crappy CA ranged I run it with pride and regal. if you find you really need the extra support options you need to reexamine the fact that you have invig on the monk and warcry on bastion, not to mention feren hideout gale and swap for spell based positioning support. haste is lost in the mix on this way over priced hybrid combat support kit.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

counter attack range doesn't depend on his range it depends on damage evenif it did, i would give it keyeye to increase range