Let me sacrifice summons please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ormen, Aug 23, 2016.

1. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Like rite of power on wyrmpriest targeting a dragon homunculus. :)

2. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

No

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Sounds like what you really want is to have access to the ritual abilities in SL. Those abilities are too good, and summons too plentiful, to stay in FW and SP (aka the two top factions ATM which also happen to be both the best at summoning and at countering summoning in the game right now).

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

He mentioned Wyrmpriest, so I'm sure he is aware of the rituals.

5. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Damn, that guy needs a quick change to his upgrade line. Throw sermon on path 1 and be done with it. Outside of the replicating champs in SP and FS, and maybe graveyard summons in FW (and even those synergies are mediocre at best) you are basically never going to want to use those rite abilities.

6. ormen

I agree with you, Rite of Power is just hard to take advantage of. Ritual of Power, however, is broken. I just wish I could find a reliable way to make use of both. Trying out some Draksar Broodlings to throw at the enemies face then Rite of Power them. Also while I'm here please let me switch from dragon form to pit dragon form without having to revert to my original form first, thanks :)

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Uuuuuuuuuuh

what about balance though

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

pffffffft, who needs balance?

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The Rite and Ritual abilities have specific summon/real clauses for a reason. Unless you have a compelling argument for why those explicit distinctions should be completely ripped apart -- no.

10. ormen

balance?

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You know, that thing we've been working towards for 10 years

Etherielin and Lushiris like this.
  12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Sir, would you like this cake? As long as you know you cannot also eat it, we're good.

13. ormen

balance icing?