Lethal Poison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I can't be the only person on these forums who put it into the ignore list, can I?

And more importantly, I can't the only guy who thinks this is just another sempai/whatever alt. Right?

profhulk likes this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I always leave the best trolls off my ignore list, their threads can get pretty hilarious.

Tweek516 and profhulk like this.
  3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

you've misled your readers that's why everybody is so mean towards u... The title is should be specified, "Lethal Poison description" or smtg. If its just a naming game, people automatically assumed its an OP nurf thread. Then the content in which your whole argument is just "The description is ridiculous and confusing because it didn't say 'This cannot be cleansed'" is okay, but instead

Your argument was "it needs to be cleansed", not "the description is wrong so I placed my Cleansing Emerald and wasted 45 nora tempo hit just because the description sucks".

Midway during the thread you changed your argument. Please be consistent and do not mislead others.

Goyo likes this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

And this is precisely why the thread went where it did. People didn't agree with your opinion so you began lashing out at everyone involved, including the ones that attempted to remain pleasant despite the Lethal Poison you have been spewing around.

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I do agree all uncleansable conditions should be adressed in the description. I do not agree the ability needs a nerf because the reasons i, Legato and a couple others already stated.

In the future i advice you to start a nerfing thread differently, like:

Title: I always loose champs to Lethal Poison
    Body: Hey there, i've never really lost because of it but i lost a couple champs to it, does anyone have any advice on how to deal with it easyly? Or is it just too powerful and went under the radar?

After that you should not include your opinion on how it should be nerfed until people makes the conclusion the ability needs a twick. And even if everyone agrees it needs a nerf, people will discuss how it should be nerfed and why. Keep your mind open because you might be wrong from the beginning.
    In any case, if you present your problem like this you can get A)Great advices on how to deal with it, B)Get the problematic ability nerfed. Either way you win without making new enemies.

RedScarlet likes this.
  6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

When this champion successfully damages a champion with a basic attack, that champion gains a stack of Lethal (If a champion gets 4 stacks, it dies) for 10 turns. This ability cannot effect those with Immunity: Poison. This cannot be cleansed.

DONE

Tweek516, RedScarlet and SPiEkY like this.
  7. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

OK first off, I really couldn't care less what this narrow-minded, ragtag excuse of a community thinks of me.

Second, I understand that it was misleading at first, but any "smart" individual could actually READ the description and see that it does not mention that it is not cleansable. That's just pure ignorance on their part, so shame on them for being just plain sh*tty human beings over the internet... because a keyboard, a forum, and a game they are halfway decent at gives them the right to be internet trolls and bullies.

Like I said, just a lot of self-righteousness.

8. BroWatchThis

Agreed. I'm still waiting for "staple" or well-known individuals to not be complete bullies in the forums on a regular basis in general. It's amusing to experience, that's for sure.

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

As opposed to in-game?

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

you should have just mentioned that it isn't cleanseable and that the description of the ability doesnt say that. now for the ability being op, depends on the champ its on. if it gets put on a range champ w/ multi, then sure nerf the hell out of it. but its on the damn albino katipo, who runs that bugger? as for nerfing it before it gets on an op champ, um no. you do it when it happens, IF it ever happens -.-

11. BroWatchThis

And Markoth... you cannot be serious with this comment. Go read the very beginning and tell me what could have been done differently with the immediate responses to this thread. Maybe all the berating stirred up a response? And it's funny how no one is commenting now because they realize, "oooohhhhh... the description doens't say that now does it..."

12. BroWatchThis

Yes, there is a difference. Derpa der

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Please, do explain.

I mean you get it, we obviously don't. Enlighten us.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

This guy's drunk, please. He's complaining about Lethal Poison and believes Pacify not being cleansable is a bug. Pacify hasn't been cleansable since the days of Octopi. Albino Katipo isn't a meta champion, and it isn't OP because you can one round the damn katipo in 4 shots. Ring a bell? 4 shots? Lethal Poison. So basically, indirectly, every champion in the game has Lethal poison apparently. If it were cleansable, the rune would automatically be shoeboxed. Stop making these nerf threads because you lose to them, you'd be doing everyone a favor.

15. BroWatchThis

Dear God you are such an ignorant fool! You must be the intoxicated individual, seeing as you twist comments. I said that pacified BEING CLEANSED was a bug... not the other way around. I said that I watched it BE cleansed and also stated that that was a bug.

Like I said, incompetent, ragtag bunch of trolls in this community.

16. BroWatchThis

Hmm because the people who post the most in the forums are always the people who are top ranked in the actual game... hmmm... doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out... that makes me wonder about your IQ level. Might explain the short comments and lashing out... it must be frustrating not being able to understand half of the things being said.

17. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

I love you

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

[citation needed]

PurpleTop likes this.
  19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

You should really learn to take criticism and not get butt hurt whenever someone doesn't agree with you. Do you ever stop to think that maybe everyone bashes on you because you're a Firking idiot, trying to preach like they know everything.

20. BroWatchThis

No I don't preach like I know everything, but the pill you're trying to shove down my throat should be already digesting in your belly. You are such a hypocrite, Covah, it's not even funny. I actually feel sorry for you. Ignored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.