Lethal Poison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

so if i post again in this thread do i get to be called ragtag too

anxiously waiting,
    dapede

profhulk and SPiEkY like this.
  3. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

No? Is that what you want... in your heart?

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

This guy is on fire.
    You won a follower.

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

if i profess my utmost love and respect, may i be bestowed the honor of being called ragtag

what if i write a poem
    or a song

perspiring nervously,
    dapede

profhulk likes this.
  6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The fact that you're trying to call people out for berating or belittling you puts me in stitches from laughing.. This is precisely what you do all the time in game, on every chance you get. Tell me more about how you're the good guy here and we're all apart of some douchey community, at this point you're with the likes of mmrv/Mcnally/Prami, that's the side of the community that usually ends up turning a few heads.

L2make threads and try to be a little less.... Combative. People might actually take you seriously, but then again... I highly doubt your reputation is salvageable from this point on. Please do respond in some manner that try's to bring me down a notch, cause you'd just be compiling the Bane Shift that makes you look pathetic. +1 for giving me a good midnight read tho. Well done.

RedScarlet and profhulk like this.
  7. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think we got our new favorite troll on these forums =D

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

all reputations are salvageable so far as the majority of the pox community goes, in my experience. not enough people actually care about you so much as the things you say, and when all of the things you say are stupid, mad, or bad, they pick up on that. some people just get to a breaking point faster, and it can take them a while to unbreak

also, because it's been brought up and i figure it may be relevant, the reason you should care about your reputation or how the community thinks of you is pretty simple (and general; i've said this before)-
    you're on a goddamn discussion forum trying to convince us of things. if you want us to agree, flaming everybody you talk to with a remotely different view is a bad idea. if you want us to disagree, flaming everybody you talk to is still a bad idea.

if you want to do anything other than be an enormous ****bag, flaming everybody (rounding up, here) you talk to is generally just not a good idea. it's not just what you say, it's how you say it.

step 2 though, in the case of this thread it's also what you say. cause it took a while to get to the point and that, along with so many other things, makes me seriously doubt you're not trolling. BUT OH WELL

Kampel and RedScarlet like this.
  9. BroWatchThis

So would you say that both parties are at fault? That's what it looks like to me. I understand what you're saying, I hear you, but there shouldn't be a double standard. I agree that things weren't handled the best way. That escalated quickly... I mean, things got out of hand fast.

10. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I have nothing to contribute but I want to be a part of things

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i would say it doesn't really matter whose fault it is, going forward. just identify things you can work on yourself, and try to (because, while i maintain it doesn't much matter where the fault lies exactly, there's rarely any situation that *one* person handles perfectly. you add a second, and there's more room for blowups. more chance of more misunderstandings and problems with more people. your goal should just be to communicate as best you can, i think)

12. BroWatchThis

So would you say that both parties are at fault? That's what it looks like to me. I understand what you're saying, I hear you, but there shouldn't be a double standard. I agree that things weren't handled the best way. It escalated quickly... I mean, things got out of hand fast.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

14. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Also you should Firking stop ignoring the people that actually gave you stright answers about the op, there is nothing that makes you more of a **** than that.

15. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- my 2 cents ... Dont bother asking people's opinions if you dont want to hear opposing viewpoints

16. BroWatchThis

I ignored Karmavore not just because I don't agree with him and just can't stand him, but he's also been a constant troll for me in game and in forums. He's literally the only person I've ignored on the forums so seriously, chill the f**k out.

17. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

see, while you still didn't respond perfectly, the overall tone and execution of that post was much more tolerable, handleable, whatever you wanna call it than some of your other content (including posts in this thread, which honestly is most of what i'm familiar with you from- i'm sure i've seen some of your other stuff, it's just not coming up)

#changewecanbelievein

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Thanks obama

Karmavore likes this.
  19. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

My work here is done.

20. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

winner :)

Thread Status: