Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Crystal Repercution Rune(or band, or ring or anything u need) (ST equip)
    *Using "ol' sok" on-hit effect trigger code.

Art: A glowy rune on a weapon, the weapon is being used on something and everything around it gets crystalized because of the runes magic.

-Equipped enemy champ has "Recoil" and whenever it succesfully attacks, a force barrier is created around it for 2 turns. (i mean the Force Barrier ability target on equipped champ). After 4 succesful attacks this equip is destroyed.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. Kampel

Dimensional Terror (FW/UD equip)
    *going to use the "if unsuccesfull damage" code, then the "attack for free" with different type code, then the "apply effects" code.

Art: Could be any sharp weapon cutting the dimension fabric(???).
    Lore: (something like) To strike true terror into an enemy one must cut deeper than flesh and bones, deeper than their very soul.

-When this champeon's attack were to deal 0 damage, this champ makes a 'loss of life' attack at +3dmg to the same target for free, the target then is Dispelled, becomes Soultapped and affected by "Terrorize"-ability effect (it gets frightened then it runs randomly in a direction).

Cost: Should be cheap, like 25 nora only, it only triggers if the first attack deals 0 dmg meanning that you can equip a 0atk champ or use it to attack a shielded/resistant/crystalized champ

3. Kampel

Deepest Root (KF relic)
    Art: roots that go so deep that they reach an underground magic river.
    Nora: 35
    HP: 20
    -Hydrate
    -Nora Barrier (when this unit is deployed it is nora shielded for 8 turns)
    -Plant Regeneration 2
    -Splash (generates water around)

4. Kampel

Springs Trap (Relic) (For IS or SP or SL which are the factions with mechanical technology)
    *Using a trap code.
    Faction: ?
    This relic has Shadowspawn. When an enemy champion moves within 2 spaces of the trap, all enemy champions within 2 spaces bounce away ("Bounce- ability effect") and this relic is destroyed.

I love "bounce" effect because if a champ leaps and gets bounced it leaps away like if it triggered a springtrap, thats were the idea came from.

Qucas likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

One thing to keep in mind is that these aren't final builds by any means, I need to finalize the selections to send out for art though.

Qucas likes this.
  6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I still say a champ with both Knockback, and Recoil would be hilarious to play.

7. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Have you got an idea as for how you'd like this Horde Messenger guy to turn out? I'm quite curious about that one.

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Recoil only applies on basics.

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Let me rephrase.
    "I still say a champ with both the Knockback effect (Slam), and Recoil would be hilarious to play."

10. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I do like the idea of this rune. I did want to point out that Dreamstate is the reason Fae Dreamer got nerfed so much. It was finally deemed too cheap and was given a basic attack with DMG 7 and now stands at 65 nora. Komodo Barrier does more than Fae Dreamer did in its power days (this one is slower with Lumbering of course). If the champion is in the 50 nora range it will probably get nerfed. If the cost gets as high as Fae Dreamer's, it probably wont see as much play. Just something for you and Sok to keep in mind.

Lushiris and Kampel like this.
  11. Sokolov

Closing thread.

12. Sokolov

Note: document is no longer accessible since we now have to add private information to the document

Kampel likes this.
  13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yeah, something as Important as this, I'm bumping. It was on page 8.

Bump.

Kampel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.