Let's make a rune together! [Thread #2 - Race]

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Markoth, Aug 28, 2016.

?

What Race should the rune have?

Poll closed Aug 29, 2016.
  1. Construct - Pure (This rune will only have the construct race.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Construct - Split (If this option wins the rune will be split with the second place vote winner.)

35.7%
  3. Dwarf (Either Tinkerer or if split a Valdaci)

14.3%
  4. Troll (Either Tinkerer or if split a Valdaci)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Barbarian (Either Tinkerer or if split a Valdaci)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Beast - (Robo Animal - Think Valdaci)

7.1%
  7. Angel - (Clockwork Angel)

85.7%
  8. Other - Please post to tell us your vote.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Yesterday the people voted and it was determined that the rune we will be making will be designed for the Construct theme. Please note that this does not necessarily mean the rune itself has to be a construct.

For this next poll you will be allowed to vote for up to 2 options.

Vote away!

Links to past threads.
    [Post #1 - Theme]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Jeez guys. Isn't even a competition.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Everyone simply wants to see what kind of angel it could end up being. Also - clockwork angels sound pretty awesome.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The thing I am trying to decide is if it ended now would it just be a plain angel played in constructs or go ahead and do the split even if split comes in second as it currently sits.

5. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure in the lore the Valdaci are made up entirely of either neatral alignment beasts or SL exclusive races- at least, thats what the caqrds are so far, and that would make sense as supposedly they're a group of valdaci that split off in ancient times to live in IS territory and ended up evolving to include the surrounding technology.
    As such, troll/dwarf/barbarian valdaci might not make much lore sense.
    Could be wrong though.

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The valdaci were the original experiments into construct technology. They took place prior to the nora bomb and were mainly dwarf, barbarian, beasts infused with whatever Deus Ex like upgrades as they could fit. After the fallout caused things to mutate the Barbarians became Draksar and the Dwarves became skeezick. The vast majority of them lived in a city together which is why they almost all changed. Its possible some of them escaped or were away at the time the bomb dropped and would still retain their form. Grintmaw dont really fit the lore however.

DrakeArron and Etherielin like this.
  7. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Okay cool, thanks for the explenation!