Lets Review Some Rune Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Fikule, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

So, this post is semi-shallow, because I just generally like getting replies to rune suggestions.

Rules:
    1. Reply to a rune suggestion in the latest post.
    2. Post here with your own Rune Suggestion. (If you don't have one, feel free to nominate someone elses ^^)

Simples. And to make myself feel less bad about this shameless plug, I will also try to reply to every rune suggestion linked to here. So, you know, free critique from a terrible player ;)

My suggestions are in my signature, just pick one. Updated them all with actual nora costs recently.

Hopefully we can all get some rune discussions going, because I actually enjoyed discussing Nea's Thrall earlier today :)

For the record, I made this post in the FW forum because I am mostly interested in seeing FW suggestions here. I hope some other players might make a similar thread in other faction forums and get the creative juices flowing.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    XFurionsX likes this.
  2. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Ugh, i love them all, the art and the abilities, hope someone hear ya bro.

3. Fikule

Haha, ty. But looking for someone to review one and post their own suggestion :) (although Gabriel has reviewed two but hasn't posted in a suggestion himself, so I assume he just replied to them without seeing this ^^)

Want to see a nice rotation of rune suggestions in here that actually get some replies :)

4. Fikule

No one has a suggestion they particularly like they'd like to bring to attention?
    (You don't have to review any of mine if you don't want, but I'm interested in what people find interesting as suggestions for FW)

Going to suggest:
    http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgames.com/index.php?threads/the-reaper-fw-legendary.4350/
    Joker's "The Reaper"

The main mechanic of his suggestion is:
    Fulfill death - (When this champion destroys an enemy champion on a basic attack, This champion is destroyed and drops no nora globe, and you gain 40% of its nora cost back. )
    unspeakable

As a method of allowing the champion to be cheaper and have aynergy with death benefit.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

If/when I have rune ideas I just post them in their own thread ;)
    If/when I feel like commenting on a rune I do it in their respective thread.

Posting in a catch all thread just clutters it to much for my taste.

6. Fikule

True.

Plus.. I kinda checked... other than me.. there are about 5 other suggestions for FW in about 10 pages.

And all my suggestions are witch stuff, except one creep and an elf. Although the Clinker Witch is more based on the relocation explosion than her curse ability ^^.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014