LF Marouk of the Dunes

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Mononoke, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Mononoke

Mononoke The King of Potatoes

Lf Marouk of the Dunes, tell me what u need plz :)

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

will trade for harbs. fw, fs, sp.

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you want also his left or right kidney?

4. Mononoke

i can overbid 500-600k poxbox value not 5000k...

5. OriginalG1

I don't know how trade. LE for LE. Marouk of the Dunes is even thematic. Harbs have almost no synergy with anything. You want a special rune you can not get in pack, give me a special rune you can not get in pack. I don't want 7 things I do not want because it is a "good deal." The only thing I am lf for is harbs. Not interested in adding any thing because I do not need a harb for anything. Just listing what I would trade it for.

6. Mononoke

np but not interested.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

ok so if next time you ask for the special edition cheesburger at mcdonalds they ask you to pay with a ferrari, how would you feel? " eh, but we are only interested in ferrari, we dont care about anything else.".

its perfectly fine you are looking for only harbs, as its perfectly fine to try to trade in your favor. But at least don't post CLEARLY unbalanced trade because either
    1. you are trying to find an old player that doesn't understand values and you want to cheat him
    2. you are not the sharpest arrow in the quiver

8. OriginalG1

whatever person. cards are only worth the value you give them. I was not looking any rune at all. I hate trading. I have
    Marouk of the Dunes, he was looking for Marouk of the Dunes. Hay give me harb for it, if not then whatever. If harbs where forgeable why would you ever trade for an LE harb unless you had to have it to complete your collection. Same thing with Marouk of the Dunes, why would you ever want one over Farcrags Sandkip? It is literally the same rune, unless you have to have it. I do not want to trade Marouk of the Dunes, you can not get another one, you have to give me something else you can never acquire any other way besides trading.

I have had harbs before, they are not the great. I would never trade their full imaginary value for a rune because their full value is impossibly high. Who wants to trade away 10-20 awesome runes for one. It is dumb.

Mononoke said no, and I let it go. It is not like I am here pressuring or trying to persuade him. It dose not hurt to ask, I did not expect him to say yes, I just threw it out there.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017