LF Rune Help

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by EnigmaXIII, Jul 2, 2014.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

So KF has changed a lot and it no longer sparks my interest :(. I would like to try IS Dwarfs or SL Skeezick but i dont have many runes. I have my whole KF BG for trade, i am new to this era of pox tho and i dont have many runes, but i would love to trade my KF for either the IS Dwarfs or SL skeezick. Sorry if this isnt the right place to post it, but the KF community has always been so kind, and i was hoping i could get help again.

(PS, i dont want free runes, this is strictly a trade, i have a couple rares, mena, and a woodland diplo for trade :D )

2. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

I literally just sharded a bunch of skeezick yesterday. I still have Arthomaster (C), Wargard (U), and Bolter (L).
    I have thes (U) dwarves: Magister, Sergeant
    and quite a few (C) dwarves: Armorer, Engineer, Handler, Medic, Mogaslicer, Glider, Priest of Valdec, Stalward Defender, Weaponsmith

I would trade you Bolter for Diplomat if you want it. I have most of the C/U/R runes for K'thir, but there are a few I could use a 2nd of.

3. EnigmaXIII

I would rather get more runes, since i still wouldnt have enough for the bg :(

4. Pathfnder

So you don't want any of these?

5. EnigmaXIII

only ones i need is weapon smith and arthropomancer. tbh i need non champ runes for IS the most, i could poxmail u a list if thats cool with you :).

6. Pathfnder

I use most of my non-champ IS in split but send me the list, maybe there are some I don't need. You can have any SL you want.

7. EnigmaXIII

Super thanks :). SL i mostly need champs tho, i jsut need more skeezcik haha. Im also not that good at building bgs, so maybe u know what i need better than i do xD

8. EnigmaXIII

Msged u on forum :)