LF Savage Giving Tree

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Menethil, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Menethil

Menethil New Member

I am looking for Savage Giving Tree, i don't care ppl think its a stupid card. I would like to not have to overbid, or hear the phrase " LF profit".

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

what would you consider an even trade? limited for limited?
    (I don't own one)

3. Menethil

Menethil New Member

I jsut stated i didnt want an overbid, like for example i'd have to give 3 legendaries or something for that, and i have no idea what i would consider an even trade, this is a rune which is very hard to put a certain value on, its a crappy rune that noone uses, some may say its the worst rune ever, but at the same time it is a limited rune, a rare one that u cant get easely and there are few copies of it left...so it has "collector" value...I dont want it jsut for colection though, i want to use it, just for fun XD

4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

This is strange. It is actually the first time (I think ever) that I encounter a rune I can't even approximate to a value. From a certain perspective, just filling a blank trade with a bronze token can be considered more valuable than that rune, while from a different perspective it is ~limited~ so it obviously has to be very valuable...right?

5. ArchersAxe

ArchersAxe Member

Honestly, the giving trees aren't all that bad.. Just not reliable.

People might trade these for collecting purposes and the only way you'll fish one out is by trading someone who is also looking for something of a similar nature.

6. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

What do they do anyway? I never could figure that out from the text.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

they drop stuff that can have a positive or negative effect when collected as you would collect a nora globe.

8. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

Like what kind of effects?

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

+/-dmg, +/-def, loss of life, HP gain, nora gen, nora loss, healing, global ap gain, ap gain, ap loss, damage, tons of things, really.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

in my experience it's all positives except for the possible full-ap loss. maybe i'm just lucky.

11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

As somebody who has seriously ran them, it's mostly positive, except when it matters.

12. CravenLestat

CravenLestat Active Member

:rolleyes: Those sound freakin fun..I love random stuff.Glad somebody asked what do they do because I was wanting to know too.Will never own one but now hope gto see somebody use one in a game.

13. Menethil

Menethil New Member

I think you will definetely see me use one in-game, but first i need to find someone who is willing to trade one...