LF two SP doomies

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by mirren, Apr 21, 2014.

1. mirren

mirren New Member

have two trades up, one's offering two Hyaenid Witchdoctors and two Hyaenid Executioners, the other trade's offering two Hyaenid Stalkers and two Peaks Dew, bid an SP doomy on either trade and i'll immediately accept. search my username for my trades. also i've the vast majority of the other Hyaenids so if you're looking to put a deck together i'll throw mine into the trade, any SP spells, relics and equips i've got spare too

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

lol gl

3. mirren

mirren New Member

cheers babe

other Hyaenids mentioned are two Breakers, two Feshwranglers, a Headshrinker, two Instigators, two Mundunugu's, two Spearmen and two Peaks Marids and an Ifrit. spells, relics and equips are an Implant, two Havoc's Touch, two Peak Tactics, a Scold, two Headshrinker's Totems, two Thunderhead Totems, a Diamond Mace and a Mark of Kiergana

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

u wont really get an SP doomie that way (thats why somebody above said 'lol gl'...). Why would they trade it with you for legendaries that can be bought directly in poxbox. . . .
    just a friendly advice.

if ur looking for SP doomie, you'll have to either:

1) offer like a 30-45% premium on the price (that is if u are lucky enuff to find a guy that wants to trade their doomie for runes that are WIDELY AVAILABLE everywhere)....

2) offer a rune with similar scarcity/rarity [Limited with Limited but ofc don't give him/her an LE Vengeful Cyclops/Bog Zombie]... good comparisons would be Angels, High Marshalls, other Doomies, Harbs.

I have an SP doomie myself, and even if you combined your two trades into a single trade, and couple with all your commons, uncommons, rares, I still wouldn't want to trade my Pox Doomie.

I would rather get all of your proposed runes in poxbox.

5. mirren

mirren New Member

367k trade in value on a doomy against the over 900k trade in of the cards stated above? need advice from you like i need a hole in my head

6. RedScarlet

.....k goodluck babe

7. Muddled

Muddled Member

what redscarlet says is true. the values on PB for limited runes (and some legendaries) are waaaay off. That is why you will never see them in stock. they are right you will never get someone to trade 900000k pb points worth of accessible runes for a peaks doomie.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Just today I noticed that on PoxBox, LE versions of Serkan, Kartch, Grimlic, and Vindrax are all offering less than their exotic counterparts trade in value.

9. RedScarlet

LE champions that has golden skin tend to cost less due to it being unattractive, its been that way since a long time ago
    ofc LE champions that looks cool with colors tend to not deviate from its original price, partly due to it being a singular copy whereas gold skins have multiple copies.

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Lol, never trade a Harb for a doom. Harbs go for sooo much more than they trade in on poxbox.