Liches Back?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Oh, yea, I run 17 for diversity, that's why. We have lots of good liches atm, and I can't decide the best, so I run most of them

2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

That's what I was looking for thanks. I have a skeleton deck and can't imagine what I would take out to squeeze in two more champs. Then again skeletons need ups from every source you can get, and after commander, defender and boost those ups come from the non champ rune set.

Looking to start building up a lich deck and wanted to know the general framework.

3. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

You still haven't told us who told that nonsense to u or it is just ur own thought?

On the other hand, I am very happy to see that liches r back!

People here r running Dark Knight which is good, I also want to see Lich's Servitor being runnable.

I think Soul Collector is decent, 63 nora with soul collection and 47 hp, I will have a try.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  4. Ragic

I'm curious why you guys like running a soul collector champ vs running despoil? Doesn't that extra little bit of dmz make running expensive liches a little less risky?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  5. Ragic

Gah! dmz not dmg. Liches! Not lichens. Curse you auto correct

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think it's too close to call it, Despoil is cheaper and you get the DMZ but Soul Collector can do dmg, contest fonts etc. I really like Despoil though, always run it in my witches.

Ragic likes this.
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i like my 6-10 range LK makes him super OP give him vendetta and he can shrine rush your opponent like a boss

Ragic likes this.
  8. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

I run Soul Collector because he can atk and it's Lich :p I run Despoil in any other BG but lich and meta, awesome spell tho