Lichling is borked ppl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bondman007, Aug 10, 2016.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Do you have any question or comment about design functionality, or are you reporting a bug? If it's the latter, please post your threads in the proper sub-forum, rather than giving moderators more work and causing confusion.

2. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I am assuming a bug AND functionality. I'm confused also. All I know is I had a Mika IN PLAY, not dead or on CD. He used the lichling's ability to conceal several of my runes (had multiple lichlings out) and when it became my turn one of my two reveals was Mika. Can't remember if she was grayed out or not (because she was in play) but she was definitely revealed. If this is WAI then it is an extremely strong ability. It also concealed my runes on CD of which I am also certain. You tell me where this discussion belongs... I'm not as good at this game as you guys are.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I've always said that Lichling's ability shouldn't permanently lock runes.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ok, in that case, make a post in bug forums reporting your experience that you feel is a bug. This thread is now, specifically, about design and balance discussion of Lichling and Forced Ignorance.

5. Bondman007

Fair enough I guess.

6. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Got ya

PS sorry about the vulgarity earlier. i just got pwned too hard you know bruh? it hurt too much haha. but yea, sorry

Lushiris likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

hold the Firking phone chief

What the Firk

Alright, whoever is dealing crack on the council, shows over

SPiEkY and DrakeArron like this.
  8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

upload_2016-8-11_11-10-21.jpeg

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I have no idea what the firk Cydna is on about.

For reference, here's Forced Ignorance: https://poxbase.com/ability/1554

To my knowledge, it's been working according to its text, which doesn't suggest any strange interactions.

10. Bondman007

Well, you're wrong. Sorry. See OP. You really don't know everything.

11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I did happen to read the thread -- I meant prior to this report about it. That should have been clear from context, but sorry for not making that more explicit.

12. Bondman007

No prob. Sorry for snapping back. But, in my defense, your statement didn't really suggest that.

13. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/forced-ignorance.23994/

Been complaining about this for awhile now

I played against this on the IS Pass map and every font was capped but the mid. He didn't even contest and my demolish I desperately needed revealed itself then was concealed each turn.
    I didn't understand so I read board for what caused it. Found Lichlings ability but was still lost as the fact that he had not captured any font. Pretty sure it was concealing two of my runes a turn (one for each).
    I hadn't noticed it happening until I really needed that Demolish and managed to glimpse it being concealed. I guess that would explain why I hadn't revealed but 15 or so runes

Bondman007 likes this.
  14. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Going to try and remove Forced Ignorance from him on Live.

Bondman007 and Cydna like this.