Life siphon UD/FW

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by baalawx, Jan 1, 2016.

1. baalawx

baalawx New Member

I am a returning player from years ago but i feel very newbie lol. I have played off and on and have decent runes. Whats the best way to go about a vampire/life siphon UD/fw theme? I can forge so go all out.

I know Elder is a must. I like Demonvein and soulthirster. What do you pros think?

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

UD/FW vamps are, unfortunately, not very good. Tbh, they kinda suck.

Id recommend looking at the blood theme in UD instead.

3. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

@Gnomes has been using an UD/FW vampire BG

4. baalawx

baalawx New Member

Ah, thanks for the insider Tweek

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Vamps.PNG

This is what im running. It does better then one would think!

quick breakdown-

archfiend is your bread and butter along with elder and count. he is amazing at getting side fonts he can usually 2 v 1 if not more because of him having 60 hp,17 dmg life siphon and frightening blows! he heals for 12 hp a hit and is nye unbeatable in 1 v 1.

bloodbinder count is really nice as well, he is 71 nora for elec dmg,3 range and commander. this mean archfiend gets + 2 from ud, 2 from ally ud, 2 from commander , 1 from banner, and if you want 3 from rain blood! so ya, he is reaking havoc! so bloodbinder makes it so all your champs get the full ud bonus and you still have the FW bonuses!

deamonologist i play at 70 nora. is is also very good, he is cheap and counters summons. with his transfer life, (and bloodbinder out) he can get 24 ish hp from one of the skeles that you just made/swarmed

deamonvayne needs no intro or?

elderbloodbinder is a cruch! she is auto 2X she gives 75% healing from hits and detection and alt dmg range, so ya, like everything. dont forget that transforming into raven form clanses!!! its a great way to suprise an enemy that thinks he can just run up and kill you with some debuff!

tombraider has nice range, you get nora back from enemy relicswith ransack. and he has stealth! and stealth ranged is op guys! he also gets 16 dmg from banner + commander + ud bonus!!

soul collector is just great! he gets globes and i play him with DMZ 3 to protect my blood crests as much as possible.

last but most definitly not least. the bloodbanshees! they do not die and are annoying as fk! play them with vaporize, so she can only get hit once per turn kinda, and she has facinate plus deafening aura! proboly the most op set of abbilitys in the game! any way, ask away if you have Q's

Griselbrand likes this.
  6. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can you explain the reason for the Wailing Banshee inclusion and what upgrade you run her with.

Any reasons you opted away from these champs:
    - Seeker of Blood
    - Sheoul Magus
    - Soul Collector #2
    Maybe you run her ultra cheap w/o Siphon?
    Maybe I am missing something...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  7. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Banshee is ran with siphon/vaporize, makes her really hard to deal with for most BGs

Gnomes likes this.
  8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Seeker of blood is more of a blood ball/magic bg not life siphon imo. And i like to stay thematic. Same with soul magnus. And that means champs need bloodied for them to work.

And yout right ill probs put in another soul collector.

And i run banshee at 72 nora. Vaporise life siphon. At first look i was like meh. But started to use her tonns more once i got into her. She is hard to kill. Has distract. And helps pull champs in for kill that are defending their font at the edge.

9. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am inclined to agree with you on the Seeker. Paying 8 nora for Relocate: Blood Ball is a waste.

I do however like the Magus. He has Siphon Life and due to Recharge he can trigger his own Blood Magic for 2 AP. Overall I find for 74 nora he is pretty hard to kill. He doesn't bring as much utility as the Banshee. Also he's range 1 and I suppose the BG has many melee champs, so having 1-2 RNG might be useful.

Gnomes likes this.
  10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ok, playing som more vamps, after seeing that EVERYONE is playing kanen... i like to be unique

11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

bump for gutsa

12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

13. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

I've been running variations of this lately, funnily enough i was thinking of dropping the UD champs last night and then saw you playing just now with a BG similar to what i had in mind. I'm really struggling with the idea of dropping my FW spells, i guess i need to practice more with the UD stuff.

Have you tried any of the Naria? With enough bleed i thought the Mindtap with Blood Dispersal would be quite useful. The Queen with Commander might be a good 1x too as then you don't have to run Commander on BB Count.