Life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Haha. I know buddy. In due time.

DarkJello likes this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Now I know why u were always so chill in the client. Compliment. Nonalcoholic cheers!

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Moved to Indiana from Tucson back in August. A week later I got a job working at Five Guys and it's been great, the people are cool and it's easy. Living with my eldest sister and her husband and their 6 year old. Also, since it's a 40 minute walk to and from work, I have gone from 234 to 207. I don't drive because of my Aspergers, but it hasn't been too cold and I've had a lot of coworkers offer me rides and all that. Because of my Aspergers, I've been worried about my job at times but it's going great and everyone there likes to joke around and all that. The only real problem I've had here in Indiana so far, is I swear on Friday, when I was cleaning the lobby, not that long after getting in at 4, I heard a familiar voice say my name. Decided to ignore it at first, but when I came back with one of the trash cans, this dude sitting at this one table, say something to the girl who had my back to me, pointed at me and so she turned and I saw someone I thought I left in Tucson (AZ). Luckily, they left after she attempted to say something to me, but I couldn't hear it because of the shock of seeing her. Had a hard time keeping it together at work and ended up leaving at 9, instead of closing and leaving sometime after 10. Hope I'm wrong and it wasn't her though.